Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Man I'm mad at her response. what state is she in again? She has guts to blame the wefter!!!! She chose the wefter, you didn't choose the wefter so for her to say chlk it up cos that's what shes doing is outta this world. DID YOU LADIES PAY WITH PAYPAL??? Boy PP needs to open up a hair dept just for disputes. $600 Lawd have mercy!!!

Suga didn't jump on the bandwagon this time... Although the hair looked pretty in the pic but it sound like that's not what you got. Another vendor bites the dust.
I keep reading what she wrote and I'm getting madder and madder. That's like a grocery store selling sour milk and then blaming the farm it came from when the customers want their money back. No GG, YOU should've inspected that hair before you sent it to customers! THEN, contact customers prior to shipping the hair to let them know the situation and then take it from there. She is very defensive and unprofessional. I am glad she did not take that tone with me. I told her that overall I wasn't angry about my messed up order but now I'm pissed after reading the email she sent Super22Star.

I didn't pay with PayPal, but she gave me my refund through PayPal.
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:15pm
THIS is why I will be a faithful Wagmans customer til death part us. That "customer service" is unforgiveable. And suicidal to her business..she just lost way more $ in potential sales than she would've lost by simply refunding the OP..not very smart.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:22pm
the reply to Super22Star is like how glam goddess posted here............. very uppity rude and pompus.....  she either left on her own or got banned 

Super22Star have u called the city of houston business license number and checked on glam goddess to see if they are legit ??

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:40pm
GlamDollHair View Drop Down

i don't know why this copy n pasted so big LOL
seems huge connection of hair selling from texas
& the name "glam" in ALOTConfused

Post Options Post Options
  Thanks (2) Thanks(2)
  Quote&amp;nbsp;GlamDollHair Quote  Post ReplyReply
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 11:38pm
First things first, everyone has received their money or products. For a full description, screenshots, etc of what happened you can go to the Jadore fb fanpage it's all there.

As for my past, it's just that, my past! I don't condone what I did. I never suggest anyone else to do it or say it's ok but it was MY mistake! I've moved on and I don't owe anyone any explanation for it! Some people don't agree with me telling my story on YouTube but it's MY testimony and it was on my heart to tell it! My relationship with God is no gimmic! When I did PICS it was bc I was not walking with God. Bc I didn't understand how as a child I could be molested and as an adult raped. Victims of abuse respond differently, my actions were wrong but at that time I was simply lost. Now that I'm following His plan my life is different. I know some of y'all are rolling your eyes thinking I'm using the Jesus card and I'm not. I have a true testimony, I've been through a lot and I've LEARNED. But my personal life has nothing to do with hair!

As for my child, she has nothing to do with any of my mistakes nor faults! And no one paid for her nursery nor diapers...

Yes I'm selling hair again and people have purchased. I stated on YouTube I was focusing on my child and I am. But I made the decision to sell hair again based off customers whom purchased during the sale still requesting for me to sale hair again. I decided after speaking with them to sell hair again bc I love what I do! I can admit to my faults and my past. But I will not and can not admit to stealing from anyone. I built my company for almost 2 years. I gave my all to my business. Not to mention I was on YouTube, fb, etc so me scamming people would not work. And making a couple thousand by ripping people off would not compare to the amount of money I brought in monthly! I admit how I conduct my business was wrong! I should've never allowed problems with my processor to stop me from catering to my customers. I'll never make that mistake again. But all in all I did not steal from anyone who purchased during that sale. Nor did I receive even one red cent and I have the screenshots and letters from my processor to prove it.

If there are any questions feel free to ask. But let's keep my child out of it completely!

As for my c

"I find it funny when people say "BHM
says _____" because the posters on
BHM disagree on absolutely
everything" -_ConcreteRose_

8 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

seems to be texas (as usual)

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Nov 19 2012 at 6:44pm
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:42pm

Has capitalism overriden CUSTOMER SERVICE???  This is tragic..... VENDORS stop treating paying customers as if they OWE YOU.......  Customers are the reason you exist.  Surely, the vendor didn't spend the $600+ already and can't provide a refund??  That is not likely, is it??Stern Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:57pm
reason why im sayin somthin doin my detective work to shut this sheitt
down from happenin again is whenever you spend 100.00 or more on
REAL VIRGIN hair, you supposed to get it 1st str8!!!! fukkk fairytale story
time with tall excuses n whim whams bout how you sorry my hair look like
it's been whacked off a baboons azz that's bullsheitt! so we gon put a end
to this one cause we been round this corner bfor with these 2 or 1 in the same
vendorsAngry

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Nov 19 2012 at 6:58pm
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:42pm
oohhh mmm geeee...after reading that rambling mess Jadore wrote I do believe they are the same dam person! It sounds a lot like the rambling BS messages that GG has sent me, and how she's talking about everything under the sun in her emails except the matter at hand. I think they may be the same person! WOW dirty mutha CensoredCensored!!! She don't know me...BAAYYYBEEEYYYY it's on now!!!
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:48pm
If you haven't received the Russian hair yet and it's not in your possession, you should be able to cancel right?  If you paid through paypal, contact them now before the hair gets there.  Let them know you purchased a product from them, the quality was terrible and therefore you requested your product that you haven't received to be cancelled and she refused to cancel your order.

I almost want to post that response to her Facebook page and ask her customers to share it.
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:49pm

@Bonjour baby thats not the same lady that runs GG

@Super22star if you are close to her maybe you should just ask her to come select your own hair. A couple of ladies from another hair group and myself have actually gone to her house to pick out our hair. Shes really sweet and tries her best to help out everyone, we didnt have any problems. I do know of a few young ladies who had some issues but she seemed to have worked out something for all. I hope you are able to work out something too. Maybe try calling her, you can never really interpret an email accurately.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:58pm
huh!?!?! you mean that RUDE AZZ longggggggggggg reply to her so called valued customer wasn't mean, curt & evil as hell!?!?! well excuse me, it was downright repulsive to me! @ this point whoever should hope they AREN'T the same people because once jadore/gg sent that IGNANT email to her customer is when she declared warAngryyou don't talk to your customer in that tone PERIOD! oh so she picks n chooses who to get jiggy with!?!?! that's STILL uncalled for, unprofessional bullsheitt & she needs to take all the clothes & stuff back to the store and send that $600.00 back to that customer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>