Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:21am

Good idea Kami...thanks

I will definitely be doing that when it gets here! I found it very ironic that it was all ready to be mailed out now that I don't want it anymore! hhmmmm....
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

& I am completely disgusted by the way she spoke to you.

glow-music-sass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glow-music-sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:11am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

WOW SS that is unreal............... she said no refund ??  glam goddess is a scammer !!

they say they stand by there prodUCT WHAT A JOKE!!!   SUE HER @SS & take that ham hair with you

Refund Policy

Due to the nature of the products we sell, it is difficult to try to find a balance when a return/refund should be accepted, but we are committed to working with customers on a case by case basis regarding the merits of their situation. We perform quality assurance repeatedly before sending any order out and would never allow subpar hair to be sent out. However, we understand that things beyond our control can happen; sometimes hair simply doesn’t act right, or the wefts may begin to shed out of nowhere. In special circumstances where the hair has not been manipulated and valid proof is provided indicating the error is our doing, we will exchange the hair. It is ideal to keep in mind that because this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee a specific wave/curl pattern to you (though all of your bundles will have a similar pattern), and this is not a valid reason for a refund/policy. All hair may be flexi rodded, curled with a curling iron or curling wand, heat rollers, regular rollers, etc., to achieve a desired style; its natural pattern plays no significance in this. Above all, it is always our goal to provide you the benefit of purchasing with the confidence that you will get your money’s worth and we believe our refund policy reflects that.

NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:14am
I made a u-part wig with my bundles last night and I was NOT feeling it. The ends looked horrible. It's tangling on itself near the wefts. The hair is barely wavy. Just a big lion's mane.

It's soft, though (looking for at least one positive).

I straightened the hair and trimmed about 2 inches off. It looks better, but I still don't like it. I'd pick Aliexpress hair over this any day of the week.

This was going to be my Thanksgiving hair but thank God I have my Chinese light yaki from Roman as back up.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:04am
Never been so glad to have not jumped on a bandwagon some ladies paid a lot of money, and for what to be promised replacement hair that very well may not be anything better and rude responses. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Never been so glad to have not jumped on a bandwagon some ladies paid a lot of money, and for what to be promised replacement hair that very well may not be anything better and rude responses. 
Never again. I know better.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:35pm
this is a vicious circle, jadore/glam godess is one in the same
NOTHING is professional, cohesive or desirable about the results!
that in itself is RIDICULOUS! she/they do this once every other year,
they get a NEW name, set up paypal account, set up shop with alliexpress
vendors, talk BIG sheitt bout how their company is the BOMB then pop a BIG
sale off, then "BAM!" 9.5 out of 10 gets TAKEN! BAMBOOZLED! LED ASTRAY!
then she/they make the BIG excuse note either on bhm or fb/twitter then
it ESCULATES to where they flat out let it be known they don't giv no fukkkOuch

gg/jadore you DIDN'T get meLOL
you AIN'T gon get meWink cause i stay reading/researching & stays away from bullsheittStar

all this sheitt goin on here is a muthafukkin shame!
gg/jadore CROOKED SWINDLERS! point blank!!!!!

in conclusion of my above opinions, i MUST admitt i just made a AWESOMELY WONDERFUL
hair purchase after EXTENSIVE research/ reviews/ talking with owners of ANY company
that i even considered and MUST say i'm JOYOUSLY pleased with my choiceStar
& it damn for sure WASN'T ggDead / jadoreDead the BEST to you ladies gettin your money
& monkey ooops i meant so called virgin hair replaced....they done did it again took folks MONEY!

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Nov 19 2012 at 2:37pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

you AIN'T gon get meWink cause i stay reading/researching & stays away from bullsheittStar

in conclusion of my above opinions, i MUST admitt i just made a AWESOMELY WONDERFUL
hair purchase after EXTENSIVE research/ reviews/ talking with owners of ANY company
& it damn for sure WASN'T ggDead / jadoreDead the BEST to you ladies gettin your money
& monkey ooops i meant so called virgin hair replaced....they done did it again took folks MONEY!

daaaaamn for real??  jadore and glam goddess are the same ppl who keep doing this crap ??  please tell us how you know or is it a hunch

where is glam goddess beauty and jadore from.......... i mean what city do they have there business license so if someone wants to call the city and verify it 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

daaaaamn for real??  jadore and glam goddess are the same ppl who keep doing this crap ??  please tell us how you know or is it a hunch

where is glam goddess beauty and jadore from.......... i mean what city do they have there business license so if someone wants to call the city and verify it 

My GG package came from Texas if I remember correctly. I'll have to go back and look at the box when I get home.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:16pm
Man I'm mad at her response. what state is she in again? She has guts to blame the wefter!!!! She chose the wefter, you didn't choose the wefter so for her to say chlk it up cos that's what shes doing is outta this world. DID YOU LADIES PAY WITH PAYPAL??? Boy PP needs to open up a hair dept just for disputes. $600 Lawd have mercy!!!

Suga didn't jump on the bandwagon this time... Although the hair looked pretty in the pic but it sound like that's not what you got. Another vendor bites the dust.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 20>