Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 14086
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:34pm


glam needs to do the wrk on the hair before sending it out............ what she got back was what she put into it it sounds like.......... blaming the person who wefted it when all she did was cut the matts outta the hair before shipping it to him was bonehead ............. still cant believe how she fessed up to not even opening the hair up before shipping it

now shes all aggro at the wefter 

cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2008
Location: Yay Area
Status: Offline
Points: 32032
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:51pm
Wow bhm will kill a vendor and a wefter I swear
Back to Top
~Mochahontas~ View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 01 2010
Location: US - California
Status: Offline
Points: 266
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ~Mochahontas~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:23am
Yea, sad to say that this hair is garbage! I installed it for exactly two days before taking my entire install down due to all of the tangeling, matting and shedding...I didnt even bother to contact GGB, i just chalked my $162 up as an unfortunate loss...no more intro sales, or bandwagoning for me smh for cambodian I am Sticking to my arjuju 
Back to Top
Super22Star View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 26 2008
Location: SouthSide
Status: Offline
Points: 3092
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:43am
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG.....I am beyond pissed! I emailed this broad to let her know that I will be returning this non-Cambodian hair and to cancel my "Russian hair" order and she had the nerve to get smart and tell me she's not refunding my money!!!Angry
 
I'm like this hair is fake....is it not what I paid for and I will be doing everything in my power to get all of my money back. I'm soooo glad she's not to far from me because I will most definitely be taking her to small claims court if she doesn't refund every last dollar I spent on this BS!
Back to Top
Super22Star View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 26 2008
Location: SouthSide
Status: Offline
Points: 3092
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:52am
Originally posted by ~Mochahontas~ ~Mochahontas~ wrote:

Yea, sad to say that this hair is garbage! I installed it for exactly two days before taking my entire install down due to all of the tangeling, matting and shedding...I didnt even bother to contact GGB, i just chalked my $162 up as an unfortunate loss...no more intro sales, or bandwagoning for me smh for cambodian I am Sticking to my arjuju 
 
That's exactly why I didn't install it because I could tell it was going to be trouble as soon as I opened the dam box. I would have just given the hair away and took it as a loss too if I hadn't spent $600+ on her fake azz hair! She gon learn today....you can't just sell fake crap to people and think it's going to be ok!!Angry
Back to Top
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 14086
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:34am
WOW SS that is unreal............... she said no refund ??  glam goddess is a scammer !!

they say they stand by there prodUCT WHAT A JOKE!!!   SUE HER @SS & take that ham hair with you

Refund Policy

Due to the nature of the products we sell, it is difficult to try to find a balance when a return/refund should be accepted, but we are committed to working with customers on a case by case basis regarding the merits of their situation. We perform quality assurance repeatedly before sending any order out and would never allow subpar hair to be sent out. However, we understand that things beyond our control can happen; sometimes hair simply doesn’t act right, or the wefts may begin to shed out of nowhere. In special circumstances where the hair has not been manipulated and valid proof is provided indicating the error is our doing, we will exchange the hair. It is ideal to keep in mind that because this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee a specific wave/curl pattern to you (though all of your bundles will have a similar pattern), and this is not a valid reason for a refund/policy. All hair may be flexi rodded, curled with a curling iron or curling wand, heat rollers, regular rollers, etc., to achieve a desired style; its natural pattern plays no significance in this. Above all, it is always our goal to provide you the benefit of purchasing with the confidence that you will get your money’s worth and we believe our refund policy reflects that.

Back to Top
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 17307
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:06am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

WOW SS that is unreal............... she said no refund ??  glam goddess is a scammer !!

they say they stand by there prodUCT WHAT A JOKE!!!   SUE HER @SS & take that ham hair with you

Refund Policy

Due to the nature of the products we sell, it is difficult to try to find a balance when a return/refund should be accepted, but we are committed to working with customers on a case by case basis regarding the merits of their situation. We perform quality assurance repeatedly before sending any order out and would never allow subpar hair to be sent out. However, we understand that things beyond our control can happen; sometimes hair simply doesn’t act right, or the wefts may begin to shed out of nowhere. In special circumstances where the hair has not been manipulated and valid proof is provided indicating the error is our doing, we will exchange the hair. It is ideal to keep in mind that because this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee a specific wave/curl pattern to you (though all of your bundles will have a similar pattern), and this is not a valid reason for a refund/policy. All hair may be flexi rodded, curled with a curling iron or curling wand, heat rollers, regular rollers, etc., to achieve a desired style; its natural pattern plays no significance in this. Above all, it is always our goal to provide you the benefit of purchasing with the confidence that you will get your money’s worth and we believe our refund policy reflects that.



Based on this alone, you should get a refund.

To do the bolded you would have had to unravel the bundles, which she admits in her explanation that she did not. & she did not perform quality assurance repeatedly because she was trying to send the bundles out as fast as she could.
Back to Top
Super22Star View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 26 2008
Location: SouthSide
Status: Offline
Points: 3092
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:50am
This is what she means by standing by her product....Arguing with the customer...SMH her business is going to be an EPIC FAIL......
 
Stacey,
 
You must not be fully reading my emails?!?! I stated in the previous email that this hair is tangling right out of the package! I took it out of the box attempted to run my fingers through it and they got stuck and the hair began to knot! I wouldn't even try to install this hair with it acting a fool fresh out of the package. 2 of my bundles are shorter than what I purchased, and I clearly asked you for coarse textured hair. This hair is NOT coarse nor textured. It looks like cheap Aliexpress body wave hair. I told you that in my very 1st email as well.
 
I started out trying to speak with you in a nice tone to keep the peace. That's why I haven't gotten down right ugly with you about my thoughts on your hair! I will need to see receipts from Cambodia before I believe this is Authentic Virgin Cambodian hair! Sorry that's just how I feel! I have too many other Cambodian textures to not know the difference! THIS IS NOT CAMBODIAN HAIR AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! With all the complaints being voiced about your "Cambodian hair" how can you sit here and defend it as if it's perfectly fine, and blaming it on your wefters! Your business is going to be ruined by this! I suggest you do everything you can to save face and accommodate your disgruntled customers rather than further victimize them by arguing with them and refusing to cooperate!
 
You know that I asked for coarser bundles of hair when I ordered so why would you decide to send me something totally different because you didn't have any coarse bundles in longer lengths?? Had you taken the time to email me and let me know the issues you were having I could have told you that I was more concerned with the texture than the length!
 
I asked you for a return address several emails ago and you never provided me with one! So what do I need to do about this? I have 3 bundles of tangling hair that I can't do anything with. What are you going to do about it?

--- On Mon, 11/19/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

From: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: Order Issues?
To:
Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 2:45 AM


Contrary to what you believe, the hair in your possession, as is all the hair provided from the Cambodian hair sale, is in fact Cambodian hair. Funny you should say that the hair doesn't look like any of your other Cambodian hair, because I've had other customers who purchased that have stated their hair is exactly like other Cambodian hair they've received in the past. Because you didn't receive hair that's similar to something you've had before, doesn't mean the hair is not Cambodian and it's unfathomable that you could quickly jump to such a simple conclusion. I never made it any secret that some people who ordered during the sale experienced the issues that you mentioned, but as I previously stated, I don't recall you ever mentioning to me that you experienced any of those problems. Those issues were incurred because of a botched wefting job, which I've already thoroughly explained. I do not weft hair. I am not in control of wefting hair. I didn't pick some random person to weft the hair; I chose someone I've used consistently since we have been in business. I picked someone who is familiar with our hair and has been wefting it for months now. I entrusted the hair into the hands of the safest bet I possibly could and what I was given in return was not their best work, or even quality work. I did everything I was supposed to do in terms of getting the hair wefted. I provided the hair and sent it off for wefting. They did not weft it correctly. I had no hand in that. Even if I had caught some of the issues with the hair beforehand, how does that change anything? The damage had already been done to the hair. It isn't fair to you and I never said it was. It isn't very fair to us either, but I'm sucking it up and coming out of my pocket to replace hair that I should have never had to replace or never even anticipated that I would ever need to replace, because someone else didn't properly do their job. 

I don't have to be deceptive about what I'm selling; I have no reason to lie about selling Cambodian hair. There are a multiplicity of Cambodian hair vendors around selling Cambodian hair; just because you may be unaware of them, does not mean that it is challenging to get your hands on authentic Cambodian hair - because it's really not. I have not deceived you in any way whatsoever. Since you claim to be so well versed in virgin hair, you should know that it all doesn't look the same. So you didn't receive hair that looked exactly like the hair in the pictures on my Facebook page...okay, what's your point? There are people who received hair that was wavier/curlier than the pictures, and others who received hair that had a looser wave/curl than the pictures. It is VIRGIN hair. It comes in a range of patterns. Because you didn't get a specific pattern you were hoping for (which is what this is obviously all about), doesn't give merit to your claims. This may come as a shock to you, but not all Cambodian hair is going to be really wavy/curly, especially when you're dealing with longer lengths. I explained to you previously why your overall hair ended up with a looser pattern - to accommodate the longest bundle you ordered. So for you to make it like it's some conspiracy going on here is simply ridiculous. 

The wefting issues happened, I can't change what happened, but I can attempt to fix it, which is what I'm in the process of doing. My resolution for everyone affected by defective bundles (which you still have not even claimed you were one of the ones who suffered issues), was to replace the hair. That is a universal decision and I see no reason why I should do something for you that I am not doing for others. Everyone has been notified and understands they will be receiving replacement bundles and that has been the end of it. You may not like my response and I am so sorry that you don't, but it is my choice to handle this fairly and I feel that this solution is.

There is nothing to go 12 rounds about. You have not received fake hair, I can attest to that and have proof proving as much. Unlike you, I am very aware of the ins and outs of my business and I run a clean, honest business. I don't have anything to hide. I've had a number of repeat customers, and new customers with every ordering opportunity because we've continuously proven that we care about our customers and go out of our way to provide them with quality hair products, which is considerably more than many other businesses out there are willing to do and I don't appreciate the implication of otherwise. You will never have any idea of the incredible lengths that we continuously go through daily to be able to provide people with more affordable, quality hair extensions. I have dedicated my life this past year to building my business - this has been my priority. I know all of my self I've put into trying to get my business off of the ground and I'd never do anything to intentionally tear down what I've worked so hard to build.

The price of gas is high these days but if you'd like to waste the money taking a pointless trip down here then be my guest. I didn't cheat you out of your money. You paid for Cambodian hair. You received Cambodian hair. You didn't like the look of the hair. I offered to exchange it for you (though technically, per our Refund Policy clearly stated on the website), I didn't have to. You ordered Russian hair. I told you that your hair will be delivered to you this upcoming week. You will be getting exactly what you paid for, as you will with the Cambodian hair. You have no basis for your claims. Each time you rendered payment, you received a product, and it was the product you paid for. I have proof of this. What proof do you have to indicate that it's NOT? I have receipts and trails of where I purchase hair and what kind of hair it is I'm purchasing. I am more than ready, willing and able to prove that I have not deceived you in any way and have provided you with exactly what you've paid for. I am not intimidated by your threats because I know that I haven't and don't have any intentions of doing anything wrong. An unfortunate situation beyond my control happened and I'm dealing with it; I am doing exactly what I should be.

So I'll reiterate to you again - you will receive your Russian hair this week and as a courtesy to you, we will replace your Cambodian hair. If you have any further correspondence that you want to convey to me civilly, I'll be more than happy to oblige. Thanks.


From:
To: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: Order Issues?

After carefully inspecting this hair I do not believe it is Authentic Virgin Cambodian hair. It doesn't look like any of my other Cambodian hair. The hair that I received doesn't even look like the "Cambodian hair" pics you posted before the start of your sale. You are having issues with wefting, issues with inaccurate lengths, and the hair is tangling fresh out of the package. I paid for Virgin Cambodian hair and I do not believe that is what I received so yes I want my money back.
As for the "Russian hair" I do not beleive in your company anymore. I have received hair from you that I believe to be fake so at this point anything else you have for sale is questionable to me. I will not go 12 rounds of boxing with you about this. I think your hair is fake, cheap and no where near what you claim it is, and I will most definitely be doing everything in my power to get all of my money back!
 
I took a chance on your company and tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and this is the thanks I get! I usually never order from brand new up and coming vendors but for some strange reason I decided to take a chance with you. If you think that you can just take my money and send me anything you want hunny you have another thing coming. I'm so glad you're not to far for me to travel because I will come to Houston in a heartbeat and take you to small claims court. The ball is in your court now so make your next move your best move!!!!
 
 
 

--- On Mon, 11/19/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

From: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: Order Issues?
To:
Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 12:13 AM


In your previous email to me regarding your Cambodian hair you simply said you didn't like the hair because you felt that it wasn't going to match your leave-out. It was my understanding that was your only issue/complaint with the hair. As you stated you've been dealing with virgin hair for years, I trust you know that virgin hair comes in varying patterns/textures. You indicated you didn't care for the texture of your hair which we said we would replace those bundles of hair for you as a courtesy. If the hair has proved to be problematic since our last correspondence, this point is moot as we'd already indicated and have made preparations to replace the hair for you regardless. Anyone who has incurred issues with bundles as a result of the Cambodian Pre-Order sale will be receiving replacement bundles, as is indicated in our Return Policy via our website - no cash refunds will be given. 

For your Russian order, you are beyond the point of cancellation as your hair is set to be mailed out tomorrow. Whatever you choose to do with it upon receiving it is entirely up to you, but you cannot simply declare that you would like to cancel an order a day before it is set to ship out to you. For the Russian hair, you requested coarser hair, especially the shortest bundle for your leaveout, and we have accommodated your order as such. You haven't even seen/received the hair to imply/suggest there's anything wrong with its quality or that it is in fact/will be problematic. We have never had any issues with our Russian hair whatsoever, and as it stands I have no reason to believe that any problems will be experienced with it now either. Extensive quality control has been performed on the hair and there are no issues. You will be contacted tomorrow with your tracking number for your order. Thanks. 





From:
To: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: Order Issues?

Hi Stacey,
 
I have had a few days to think about this, and I have decided that I do not want to deal with this hair. I would like to send it back and be refunded and also I want to cancel my Russian hair order(# ***) as well. I have been wearing Virgin hair for years and have become accustomed to the versatility of it, and I just don't have the time or ability to deal with problematic hair anymore. Surely you can understand this. Please send me your return address and I will get it in the mail to you 1st thing in the morning. I really appreciate your cooperation. Thanks a bunch!
 


--- On Fri, 11/16/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

From: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: Order Issues?
To:
Date: Friday, November 16, 2012, 2:20 PM

Okay, we'll take care of it. We are in the process of ordering additional hair and working some things out so that we can get the replacement hair out much quicker as those who are having issues with their hair have definitely waited more than long enough. The Russian hair is supposed to be back from wefting today so we should have that out by early next week, just in time to hit the scheduled production mark. I will follow up with you regarding the situation with the Cambodian hair accordingly - we'll get this taken care of. 


From:
To: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Order Issues?

Oh ok, well honestly I don't think this will blend well with my leave out. Do you think you would be able to better match some more textured bundles if I change up the lengths some? How about 12-14, 16-18, 20-22? I'm more concerned with the shorter bundle having the most texture since this will be blending with my leaveout.
 
I attached a pic of the bundles that would more closely match my hair. Especially the one in the middle! I know how hard it is to match up bundles of virgin hair and I really do appreciate all your help! I will wash the hair anyways to see what the curls look like, but girl I can eyeball some hair and know what it will look like after a wash and I don't think this will work. LOL I really hate to be a pain!
 
Oh yea on my Russian order please send me the most coarse bundles you can even if you have to switch up the lengths a bit for them to be able to blend I really don't mind just shoot me a email letting me know if you have any problems with it. Thanks again!

--- On Thu, 11/15/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

From: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: Order Issues?
To:
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 4:53 PM

Hi,

As I'm sure you know, with virgin hair, there's not going to be a specific pattern that all of the hair has. In your case, you had three bundles ranging in different length classes which affected the overall outcome of our ability to match your bundles by a specific pattern. You had a 14-16", which typically come with a more defined wave/ringlets on the end, and we see more coarse pieces in this length. Then you had the 18-20", which is not impossible to find a similar pattern, texture, but then then you had the 22-24", which is where the problem hit because for the longer lengths of hair we typically see more of a body/softer wave. The wave/curls aren't as tight in the longer lengths of hair that we normally get, though occasionally we do get highly patterned longer pieces. With that being said, in the interest of matching all of your hair, we had to be accommodating to your longer bundle, rather than sending you bundles in a shorter length that did not match the longer bundle. Please feel free to go ahead with washing the hair and reporting back to me your feelings about it afterwards and we can go from there. Thank you. 



From:
To: info@glamgoddessbeauty.com
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 4:38 PM
Subject: Order Issues?

Hi GG,
 
I just received my hair in the mail today and unfortunately I do not like it. I do not believe this is coarse or textured at all however I haven't had a chance to wash it yet. I wanted to check with you to ensure that this would be ok just in case I needed to exchange it for something with a bit more texture. Honestly, to me this looks like a nice body wave texture. It doesn't have the roughness or thicker strands associated with the other Cambodian hair I have. Please let me know what you can do about this. Thanks in advance!
 








Back to Top
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 17307
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:58am
Take her to court.
This is ridiculous & I am completely disgusted by the way she spoke to you.
Back to Top
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 31 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 17307
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:05am
If she wont cancel your Russian order.
The second you get that package right REFUSED & RETURN TO SENDER on it.
Don't even open it, she'll get the point.

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down