BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:46am
lmao deb you play too much...I was thinking the same thing!!!LOLLOL

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:56am
UPDATE: the CC company finally refunded the rest of my $$ today so I got back every last dime that I gave Glam Goddess Beauty!!! Thank GOD!!! No thanks to her...I had to file several disputes and it took weeks to get my money back but I finally got it all back!!!

I just can't believe she is moving right along with her business like fuk me and everybody else who had a problem with her hair!! TOO SADThumbs Down

FORGET BUYER BEWARE...BUYER RUUNNNNNNNNNNN
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

UPDATE: the CC company finally refunded the rest of my $$ today so I got back every last dime that I gave Glam Goddess Beauty!!! Thank GOD!!! No thanks to her...I had to file several disputes and it took weeks to get my money back but I finally got it all back!!!

I just can't believe she is moving right along with her business like fuk me and everybody else who had a problem with her hair!! TOO SADThumbs Down

FORGET BUYER BEWARE...BUYER RUUNNNNNNNNNNN

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Congrats girl. Clap
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:10pm
am happy you got your money back...that whole situation was ridiculous
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:31pm

So, in conclusion, are there ANY reputable "Russian" hair vendors?  I've been wanting to get my hands on some of the coarse "Russian" beauties I keep seeing. From reading the boards, the least shady Russian hair vendor is Jace Beauty. Seems like most who buy from her are pretty happy with the hair, but frankly I'm insulted by the 1.5 month wait time.

What are my options??Geek
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by theLANAshow theLANAshow wrote:

So, in conclusion, are there ANY reputable "Russian" hair vendors?  I've been wanting to get my hands on some of the coarse "Russian" beauties I keep seeing. From reading the boards, the least shady Russian hair vendor is Jace Beauty. Seems like most who buy from her are pretty happy with the hair, but frankly I'm insulted by the 1.5 month wait time.

What are my options??Geek

try to find a reliable vendor from russia...i guess ( that what am trying to do )
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:56pm
AngryAngry I guess...

It shouldn't be this hard!!! Lol
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:12pm
Glad you got your money back at last..it should not have dragged out this long 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:39pm
I know right...I'm just so happy this disaster is over!!Approve
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

lmao deb you play too much...I was thinking the same thing!!!LOLLOL

lol......... i make simply observations  Smile

the girl who runs that mess is tragic

the lastest contests over there are funny to me................. making ppl refer ppl to them at a time they have nothing to offer and a website that has been offline for almost 5 days   LOL

she will have something on the site soon enough i bet but she got new ppl running over there to see what shes all about and they pull back the curtain and nothings there

lmao   #FAIL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>