Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Thank you, I checked and there was the money back in my account. I didn't expect a sorry and didn't get one. But yeah... I am just happy I got it back and will make sure to do better research in the future. All I wanted was some curly hair.

I'm glad you got your money back but she could've offer you an apology.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Thank you, I checked and there was the money back in my account. I didn't expect a sorry and didn't get one. But yeah... I am just happy I got it back and will make sure to do better research in the future. All I wanted was some curly hair.

It was that BBB complaint girl. I would still report her arse to the IRS and let them audit her tail.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:00pm
I wonder why she's refunding everyone else's money but she absolutely REFUSES to refund my money?!?!

It was only $255.99...was that to much $$ for her to refund or what?? LMAO I guess....

I swear if I had the time to take her dum azz to court I would totally do it!! It's cool though...karma is a bytch!!!!Evil Smile
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

I wonder why she's refunding everyone else's money but she absolutely REFUSES to refund my money?!?!

It was only $255.99...was that to much $$ for her to refund or what?? LMAO I guess....

I swear if I had the time to take her dum azz to court I would totally do it!! It's cool though...karma is a bytch!!!!Evil Smile

did you send back the  hair ??  maybe shes waiting on the return

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:31am
I didn't send it because she never would tell me when and where to send the hair back to...1st she said wait until after x-mas then she started ignoring my messages until I threatened to sue her...after that she started arguing with me again telling me her policy states all she's obligated to do is exchange the hair and that's what she's going to do....so I told her to just send the fukin hair!!!!

She told me maybe I could sell it and recoup some of my money....I'm like WTF?? She is a 1st class idiot!!!!!! I'm waiting on a tracking number for this new bundle of BS now and if I don't have it by Friday I will be taking a road trip to H-town to file on her dum azz!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:37am
I just CAN'T with her...she sends these super LOOONNNGGG messages talking about a whole bunch of nothing!! I'm like look lady all I need to know is where I can send this trash back to!!! I have never ever experienced anything like this in my life and it's driving me crazy!! I have really learned a valuable lesson from this though...YOU REALLY DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

I will never ever EVER buy anything from these up and coming FLY BY NIGHT companies.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:35am
^^^^^^ wow SS , that's crazy! This has been going on
for way too long . Sounds like she may be out
of $$$$$$.

Hope you get resolution soon.

Edited by spencer4hire - Jan 01 2013 at 8:36am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:37pm
I am so sorry Super that you haven't been refunded. It really sucks when you try to give some small company a chance and they pull some mess like this. You'll never get any where cheating and lying to people. 
AshAmor07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshAmor07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:36am
Wow I am SO glad I saw this thread before I bought from them. I almost bought from them the other day, but decided to do some research and came across this thread.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

i think shes giving away your refund right now in the form of pink headphones

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon