BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:33am
Great post wont be getting my business....
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:49am
I got a tracking # from her via e-mail
The e-mail subject is You're Order Has Been Shipped!
The body message is a tracking # via UPS. When I got the the UPS website it says this:

Your Item's Status

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 11, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

---------------------------------------

Why send a letter saying something is shipped when that is not true? I order online all the time and when I get a tracking # it means it in really in the hands of the post office. I've ordered from the US, China, Germany and the UK. Never a problem.

I see she has now blocked me on FB.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I got a tracking # from her via e-mail
The e-mail subject is You're Order Has Been Shipped!
The body message is a tracking # via UPS. When I got the the UPS website it says this:

Your Item's Status

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 11, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

---------------------------------------

Why send a letter saying something is shipped when that is not true? I order online all the time and when I get a tracking # it means it in really in the hands of the post office. I've ordered from the US, China, Germany and the UK. Never a problem.

I see she has now blocked me on FB.
I GET A lot of packages sent USPS and if that has not updated by now she did not send any package. When I am too excited about getting my packages and but in the CONFIRMATION# BEFORE 24 HOURS HAS PASSED IT SAYS THAT but then after that it shows when it was sent to Post office and when it will out for Delivery. That should have changed by now it has been over a Month the MAIL not that Damn slow.

Edited by TOUSHA11 - Dec 27 2012 at 10:02am
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 1:03pm
WOWWWWW you should call the post office and give them the tracking number and see what they say. If they can back you up on the fact that they never received a package from her, then you definitely have a case.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Well I filed a formal complaint with the BBB in Texas. Hopefully this will get her butt into doing something. 

It may but I doubt many if any of these chicks register as "businesses" or even pay/file income taxes on these "businesses". Report her arse to the IRS.

Y'all need a FB page to expose these scam businesses.

THIS

or call the city  the business is in and see if they have a license............... citys are verrrrrrrrrry interested when they dont get the tax money that belongs to them

has anyone checked glam goddesss or jadore to see if they are registered businesses ??
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:47pm

The response to debg's question will be very interesting.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

The response to debg's question will be very interesting.

**cricket chirps**
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 3:28pm
Got a refund 
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:50am

Got a refund 
Congrats girl! Details?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:06pm
Thank you, I checked and there was the money back in my account. I didn't expect a sorry and didn't get one. But yeah... I am just happy I got it back and will make sure to do better research in the future. All I wanted was some curly hair.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 20>
  Share Topic