Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:52pm
ok I made 2 videos one with an iphone and the other with a Canon camera and I don't have a clue how to
post them.....HELPLOL
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:11pm
You can upload it to tinypic, just make sure to change the file type to Video then
Copy/paste the IMG code.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 2:27am
oh ok cool thanks Kami

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:08am
omg I give up...tinypic didn't work either...I will try again from my own phone tomorrow
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:14pm
 just wondering did you ever get ALL of your money back?
cause she justa sellin ALL that soon  to tangle monkey back hair on FB like it ain't a thang!LOL
she got smart after that BIG disaster where she was being lazy & done went n got some decent hair now AND have all the chicks taking pictures and posting emDead
                       LOL Cry I STILL AIN'T BUYIN THAT MONKEY BACK HAIRLOLCry

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 22 2012 at 8:22pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

just wondering did you ever get ALL of your money back?
cause she justa sellin ALL that soon  to tangle monkey back hair on FB like it ain't a thang!LOL
she got smart after that BIG disaster where she was being lazy & done went n got some decent hair now AND have all the chicks taking pictures and posting emDead
                       LOL Cry I STILL AIN'T BUYIN THAT MONKEY BACK HAIRLOLCry

we dont know if its decent

we know she dont know what shes doing with bulk hair and thats why the wefts were jacked

face it............ all that girl knows how to do is follow the leader and copy off  others paper.............  has she had any original ideas yet ??  

she needs to stick to buying bagged hair slapping a label on it and jacking up the price

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:30pm
LMAO @ MONKEY BACK HAIR but unfortunately I have not received all of my money back yet...I'm still waiting on her UNAVAILABLE azz to be available for me to sent her this crap!!!

She asked me to wait until after she's done xmas shopping...after xmas to send it back...ConfusedOuchDead
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:25pm
girl HELL NAW how she gone put you off like that!?!?!
no business tact @ all!Angry ive been trying NOT to ask
you bout that cause i knew my blood would boil from
the answer, i was cleaning up my fb page including the
businesses that i promote/like on fb and noticed i had
that MONKEY BACK hair mess of a company on my pageThumbs Down
after goin in lookin@the page i UNLIKED it/took it off my likesWink
but not bfor seeing ALL this bafoonin crap ALL kinda chicks
plastering so called current pix of them in the MONKEY BACK hairShocked
just to show you i ain't lyin, here's a sample of whats up now n im
NOT feelin this hair or hair-do (disclaimer IF this is a bhmer ummm disregard my post)LOL

(edited NOT to cause pain, that ain't my thang)Star

Lawd that's a CATASTROPY above umph umph umph, i ain't tryin to be funny but
that's that MONKEY BACK hair you had paid for girl, Im praying you get your money back!

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 23 2012 at 4:45pm
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:29pm
Wow how is a vendor going to skip away for the holidays to do shopping with an unhappy customer out there waiting.  That's the sacrifice of doing business.  You sometimes have to make yourself available at inappropriate times.

Super22star, I hope you get everything resolved. 
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:27am
Originally posted by LovilyLocs LovilyLocs wrote:

Wow how is a vendor going to skip away for the holidays to do shopping with an unhappy customer out there waiting.  That's the sacrifice of doing business.  You sometimes have to make yourself available at inappropriate times.

Super22star, I hope you get everything resolved. 

this should have been taken care of waaaaaaaaaaaay before christmas........... superstar has been dealing with this ham since before thanksgiving

the photos of the hair she is selling does not look good....... sorry it just doesnt .  i feel sorry for the girl above....... the hair looks awful

now glamgoddess is hyping up closures she dont have yet......... anyone else see that ??   its another disaster waiting to happen.......  she didnt learn her lesson about promising ish before she gets it

watch the closures be garbage ........... her customers are like guinea pigs

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>