Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
elaflare31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elaflare31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:58pm
Yea I just read her Facebook post and everything she said was the same thing I experienced with this hair I just got back from pat. So I do believe I found her vendor I asked the vendor about the short hairs and he got offended lol. Pat worked around the short hairs and made some beautiful wefts.she should have made a cap on the sale those prices were amazing so she should have known it was gonna be crazy smh. Pat called me immediately and told me about the short hairs I wonder who her wefter is.

Edited by elaflare31 - Nov 16 2012 at 6:59pm
Sponsored Links

aquarius1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquarius1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:04pm
It seems like only ali express and ar.ju.ju sell in stock hair lol
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by elaflare31 elaflare31 wrote:

Yea I just read her Facebook post and everything she said was the same thing I experienced with this hair I just got back from pat. So I do believe I found her vendor I asked the vendor about the short hairs and he got offended lol. Pat worked around the short hairs and made some beautiful wefts.she should have made a cap on the sale those prices were amazing so she should have known it was gonna be crazy smh. Pat called me immediately and told me about the short hairs I wonder who her wefter is.
Did you buy bulk or have the hair you bought rewefted? Did you buy from GGB?
elaflare31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elaflare31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:17pm
No I bought the hair directly from the vendor and sent it to pat for wefting. I have a post in the newbie section.

Edited by elaflare31 - Nov 16 2012 at 7:17pm
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by elaflare31 elaflare31 wrote:

No I bought the hair directly from the vendor and sent it to pat for wefting. I have a post in the newbie section.

Oh ok.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:33pm
i thought they said the wefter was sam 

dreamz said that sam sucked
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:06pm
I love Sam Sam ain't neva did new wrong
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:47am
My wefts from sam was kinda sloppy tbh
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:14pm
Let Sam know the problem, perhaps a newer wefter was used.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Let Sam know the problem, perhaps a newer wefter was used.

Isn't he Jadore's wefter now? He may have added new wefters because of all of his new clients.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>