Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:13am
ok I thought I was the only one that noticed the install pics posted on her page looked like trash

she needs to stop being cheap and get a real vendor
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:31am
LOOK what's on the FB page earlier this month!

Glam Goddess Beauty

We just wanted to give you a sneak peek of some of the amazing giveaways we have coming up! Beats by Dre headphones, a Nintendo Wii U System, custom Glam Goddess Beauty Debit cards ranging between $50-$500! And much more! Stay tuned!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i CAN'T understand it!
but you havin all kinds of give a ways & ticket rallys n sheitttt but you can't give her, her MONEY?
but she couldn't give your money back to you from the SUMMER!?!?!?!
now that's some fra nackle bullsheittt!!!!! girl you too much of a sweety
that ole buzzard  is a scammin bish, she gon get hers! how she havin giveaways
yet hasn't returned your hard earned money to you? from that matted up sheitt
she sent you??? wOw the stank azz nerve of that buzzardAngry

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 23 2012 at 1:41am
aquarius1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aquarius1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:19am
i mean really this pic shows the luster of the hair. it looks tossled. Once again an attack from an internet thug but hey 
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:20pm
ms oowee, that young lady you posted is a bhm member. even though she's on the site, it might be polite to remove it imo.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:02pm
the company is the bully, go look @ the beginning of this OLD AZZ thread as you see the company should've RETURNED the money to the customer 1st THEN started selling the MONKEY BACK hair for the thanksgiving/christmas seasaon as the op was PROMISED full return of her hard earned money!

so you agree with the shysty companys' crooked business practices?
oh wOw i hope you NEVER sell hairDead
biishplz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote biishplz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:57pm

I SO LOVEEE DD. SHE DOESN'T BOTHER ANYBODY!

@ Bonjour baby but look @ yo install, and iish poppin about it and whats worse... look @ yo FACE!

How DARE you get on this forum and speak about anybody and how something doesn't look right. If thats the case your whole face should be uninstalled and NOT reconstructed! GTFO

Edited by biishplz - Dec 24 2012 at 2:34am
kinkycurlygirl28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kinkycurlygirl28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:18pm
wow things are really about to unfold...smh...I thought it was so weird that she hasn't handled the situation with her other customers before doing giveaways and going on vacations...after being burned by two american vendors I'm over the whole terrible customer service issues smh
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:51pm
Suga was here
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:55pm
this sh*t crazy
MsTiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:57pm
:-/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>