Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!
    Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:26pm
Starting thread for member Joy.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:51pm
Joy's OP.

Originally posted by joy22 joy22 wrote:

It is too good to be true. I ordered the hair on Oct 2 and got it 2 days ago. I AM HORRIFIED......ok, let me breathe.....read below the email I sent to Glam Goddess's Stacy today.....waiting for her reply. I'm trying very hard to keep my composure and not blow my rooftop. Check out the pics....

Hello Stacey-
I received the order of Cambodian hair 2 days ago. Both packs looked very pretty, I ran my fingers through the hair--it was soft, yet my fingers kept tangling through the hair. I thought nothing of it until I cut the ribbon and tried to unroll the hair. It wouldn't separate and kept getting tangled and matted together. I finally succeeded in combing it through and getting it separated. At this point I am horrified but trying to remain hopeful. I proceed to try to bleach the hair, as I do with all my hair. Never in my life have I seen hair act this way. It became more matted, shedding and would not untangle. At this point I am horrified. I've waited 5 long weeks to get this? I cant believe it. This cannot possibly be human hair. Only the pictures can tell the story. I took as many pictures as I can... I did not open the second pack and would like to return it for a refund. I cant put this hair on head not even for one 1 day. Please let me know what I need to do to return this pack I have to you. I dont know what your refund policy is but please let me know. I was looking forward to this hair but I am sorely disappointed...correction, I am horrified.
Calumet-20121115-00184.jpgCalumet-20121115-00176.jpgCalumet-20121115-00178.jpgCalumet-20121115-00180.jpg

Calumet-20121115-00179.jpgCalumet-20121115-00175.jpg
joy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote joy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:05pm
I would like to say thank you, thank you Lovelace for starting this thread for me, as I do not have the status yet to start a thread. BHM has been a lifesaver and you ladies have definitely taught me a lot and cautioned me over the years, and for that I am thankful…otherwise I would have lost a lot of money. I am more of a lurker, but I feel I owe it to you to share my experience with Glam Goddess. After the initial email, here were her responses:
Response 1 from Glam:
First and foremost, I'm going to ask you to please calm down. Whatever is wrong can be fixed. That's what I am here for; I will stick with you throughout this process - I promise you that. I know that you stated you didn't do anything with the second bundle of hair. Can you do me a favor and attempt to bleach that bundle and let me know how it acts? I am trying to determine if you just happened to get that one bad bundle or what - unfortunately that does happen with hair and we don't know about it until someone attempts to put in usage on it. It looks as if the hair was dry, so that could possibly have something to do with it. We wash the hair before sending it out but I'm sure it loses moisture during the packaging/shipping process. You requested medium coarse hair so you received coarser bundles and I'm almost positive that with the hair being dry and adding the chemicals to it, that had some hand in the finish product you were left with. The bundle that you've already bleached, there may be no saving it, which is okay. But I would like for you to try something for me. The second bundle that you haven't touched, could you give the hair a good condition and add moisture to it and then attempt to dye it and let me know if it does the same thing. I am understanding full well that you are attempting to manipulate the hair and am giving you permission to try with the other bundle to let me know if you receive different results. Whatever the outcome, this is at no risk to you. I am just curious to see what exactly the overall problem might be and if it's just that one bundle or what. Can you please report your discoveries back to me and we can go from there. 

My response:
I hope you understand how upsetting this is for me. I've wasted my time, money, and bleach on this hair and do not want to spend any more of my time or energy dealing with it. I can send it back and maybe you can run the experiment on it. At this point I am in a crisis situation as I have to attend a wedding this weekend and have no hair. My priority right now is to get a refund and figure out how I'm going to get hair by Saturday.

Her response:
Okay, not a problem. Whenever you get a chance, please send the bundle back in a Priority Mail envelope (w/delivery confirmation) to the following address:.......

My response:
Am I getting a partial refund or will I be fully refunded for the hair? I obviously got 2 fake/bad batches of hair. If the hair is truly what it  was suppose to be then it should have held up enough for me to get at least one wear out of it. Does that mean due to what you say are your problematic vendors, I get to lose my money?

Waiting on her response.......
Here is a her response on FB......

https://www.facebook.comotes/glam-goddess-beauty/addressing-cambodian-pre-order-issues/306611556114441 - https://www.facebook.com/notes/glam-goddess-beauty/addressing-cambodian-pre-order-issues/306611556114441

In the trash it went!
Calumet-20121115-00184.jpgCalumet-20121115-00176.jpg
Chicago-20121115-00172.jpgCalumet-20121115-00180.jpgCalumet-20121115-00179.jpgCalumet-20121115-00175.jpg

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:10pm
I can't see the pics. So sorry about your hair and experience with GG Joy22.
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:13pm
Hey joy22, try using tinypic or some other free image hosting website to upload the pics.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:49pm
link of Joy's post in other thread with her experience.

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:57pm
daaaaaaaaaamn

did u all read the post GG put out on there facebook ??

this is a ham................ they need to stop what there doing

GG is not in the hair business......... they are in the money business

the hair is all matted and they send it to be wefted and cut out the matts from the top ??  WTFFF!!!  there is more comment on what they wrote but omg 

sorry to those who are now gonna fight for refunds............ i hope u get them
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:03pm
Link to thread where Glam Goddess Beauty explains why her hair was dry and looked like it had been run over straight out the pack and where the caping began.LOL
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:06pm
What I dont like is that she didn't even unravel the bundles when she got them.
Like there was NO INSPECTION of the hair whatsoever.
As high & mighty as she was acting she just did what she accused every other hair company of doing, being a straight up middleman. Ordering hair from a supplier & shipping it off
to the customer with no quality control.

This could have been avoided by

1. Putting a cap on sales.
2. Notifying customers that it was going to take longer than expected to
preserve the quality of the hair & throw in a free bundle or a 20% discount.

If she would have inspected the hair, noticed what was wrong, held back the defective bundles while completing the orders that were good to go, and THEN posted that long explanation before sending out orders people would be more understanding.

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

What I dont like is that she didn't even unravel the bundles when she got them.
Like there was NO INSPECTION of the hair whatsoever.
As high & mighty as she was acting she just did what she accused every other hair company of doing, being a straight up middleman. Ordering hair from a supplier & shipping it off
to the customer with no quality control.

This could have been avoided by

1. Putting a cap on sales.
2. Notifying customers that it was going to take longer than expected to
preserve the quality of the hair & throw in a free bundle or a 20% discount.

If she would have inspected the hair, noticed what was wrong, held back the defective bundles while completing the orders that were good to go, and THEN posted that long explanation before sending out orders people would be more understanding.

Don't forget to add NOT SELLING HAIR YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic