Perfect Hair Collection

Give God a Standing Ovation

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Give God a Standing Ovation
    Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:39pm
Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by singing His praises. Sometimes you just have to stop and sing and thank Jesus for the opportunity of a life time to praise His Holy name. It does not matter what is in front of you, if you would pause for a moment and sing praises unto The Lord, you will witness things turn out for your good. “Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth. Sing praises to the Lord.” (Psalms 68:32 NLT) So be encouraged this morning and sing with a clear heart of praise to Lord. Give Him thanks for WHO HE IS and for what He is about to do in and around your life.

Challenge of the day: Take a pause for the cause of singing and shouting praises unto The Lord Jesus Christ! Give God a standing ovation for His presence in your life. “Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph!” (Psalms 47:1 NKJV)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

Pastor Anthony R. “Victory” Sanders,

Start Your Day With God

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:42pm
When you focus on God, and not on the stuff in this world that "matters", you can see a difference in your life, that's why he wrote "you will witness things turn out for your good". That's probably because you stopped worrying and let God fix the problems, and also because you quit giving so much attention to anything else.
My days have been better when I am truly in a place where I want to praise God and spend the time doing so.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply