BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:28pm
I hate how naked she is lately. Her body disgusts me a little bit....

edited for typoooo Ouch

Edited by BBpants - Feb 11 2013 at 11:27pm
Sponsored Links

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:27pm
I kinda liked the randomness of last nights episode, maybe cuz im a hopeless romantic and i liked the cutsie cutsie of the episode. the ending was lackluster though. it felt unresolved IMO
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:56pm
I refuse to watch this show because the writer, Lena, never cared to put an Asian or black girl and she said something like "I don't know those people" because she only hangs out with whites and she made sure to say she is half-jew, half-wasp.
But in the end of her first episode, a black man robs her. Yeah, you only know bad black people, Lena.

Go f*ck yourself, Lena.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:57pm
I wish there was an awesome show kinda like Sex and The city but more mature (Carrie was not mature) yet the women are on their late 20's. It would be so interesting!

But I'd rather live than watch tv LOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I refuse to watch this show because the writer, Lena, never cared to put an Asian or black girl and she said something like "I don't know those people" because she only hangs out with whites and she made sure to say she is half-jew, half-wasp.
But in the end of her first episode, a black man robs her. Yeah, you only know bad black people, Lena.

Go f*ck yourself, Lena.

This...especially in a city like NY where you really have to work hard to entirely isolate yourself from other races.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 8:37am
Watched season 1 then got tired of downloading it. Might got back and dowonload season two and go through it one weekend. 
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:58am
Girls and Sex and the City are really not that diff..
both cast are predominantly white.....so
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I hate how naked she is lately. Her body disgusts me a little bit....

edited for typoooo Ouch
Yeah me too her new free spirit nakedness annoys me.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 11:13pm
I was so glad when Hannah took a shower, all that sex without Hannah taking a shower made me sick to my stomach...
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Go f*ck yourself, Lena.

This...especially in a city like NY where you really have to work hard to entirely isolate yourself from other races.

but why should she.

she's doing a show about her life.. and if her core group of friends doesn't have a black person in it why fake the funk?

ive been in NYC my entire life...and if i do a show about my core group of besties.. a white person would not be there. they'd play non-mf-factors and extras.

Ppl tend to hang in like groups. its reality. I see groups of black friends, groups of asians, groups of latinas etc.

I dont feel entitled to see a black person in this show as a main character in this show b/c its in NYC.
keep your token...and be real.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Feb 25 2013 at 11:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style