BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:39pm
She had on a top shop romper yesterday that they never got in my size :(
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I can't be the only black girl watching this show. It's because I'm an Oreo Le sigh

I watch the show, but I haven't watched it yet...
I have to save up 4-5 episodes cause it aint that good...
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:58pm
I love the show! I have to say, the most recent episode fell very short for me. 
It's not that I think Lena and "hottie" are unrealistic together but more so because
the story line just jumped there, dragged on and then just exploded out of nowhere. 
The show does a great job painting realistic views but if they have another episode
like that, I'm done. 
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:00pm
Damia I actually think that episode was completely realistic not only have I been in situation like that but so have a friends.

But it didn't do anything for the series honestly it could have been a standalone mini movie
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:11pm
i don't get the question.... I thought it might be fake because of the commentary
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:19pm
ok caught up. yeeeeaaaaa her body is the woat.  CHunky white ppl Dead. I love the show, that episode wasn't doing it for me. situations like that doooo happen but the way she reacted in the end was unrealistic to me.
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:29pm

Damia I actually think that episode was completely realistic not only have I been in situation like that but so have a friends.

But it didn't do anything for the series honestly it could have been a standalone mini movie

I guess I'm just thinking about the progression of her character and its just so unrealistic of how she usually is around men but if that was their way of fast-forwarding her progress, then they failed. 
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:30pm
ugh, i can't watch it anymore.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by DamiaRose DamiaRose wrote:

I guess I'm just thinking about the progression of her character and its just so unrealistic of how she usually is around men but if that was their way of fast-forwarding her progress, then they failed. 
nope she said this was showing how she is the same girl, and this is how she deals with men.  She said something about how she can never be friends with aguy she has to end it fully it. And that argument was her way of doing that. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:56pm
Ugly white chicks get hit on all the time, from what i've witnessed in Cali
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>