BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

girl just dropped off her son and bounced

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Why didn't you guys call CPS?
That's child abandonment, if she did that today with trustworthy people, she will do it tomorrow with people who will abuse the kid.

and sorry, but I don't understand, what did your mom read to her?

Im on the fence about this sometimes because a family member did this to a young mother family member and its been ugly....CPS had been in her ass ever since.....she was only doing it to teach her a lesson but now I feel like it was really uncalled for.

Did she learn something from it?<mytubeelement =""bundle":"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","":"","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_suped_on_your_browser":"No notification style suped on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_suped":"Not Suped","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for__site":"Click to enable for site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock or similar extension is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add   to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null,"prefs":"desktopNotification":true,"Notification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false" ="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement =""loadBundle":true" ="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

I'm not sure....she wanted to go on a weekend trip with some girlfriends and her granny said hell no. She already watches the baby while she works, she will not watch the baby while she goes frolicking in hotlanta. She will only watch the child for school or work. She decides to take the baby to a cousin on the other side of the family to watch for the weekend. When granny figured out what was going on she told her if she doesn't bring her ass and the baby home, she was calling CPS but it was too late since she was on th road. Granny stuck to her word and called and CPS has been making special surprise visits for awhile now,

She's 19 btw.   I don't see why she needed to call CPS. She's one of those old school grannies.

Edited by HowardAlumAKA - Jan 14 2014 at 5:22pm
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:26pm

^^now that was uneccesary
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:31pm
Was that guy the father of the baby? 2 stories? That's not gonna kill a grown man.

Oh and you don't call CPS unless it's really serious because they can and will destroy your life.

Edited by GG - Jan 14 2014 at 5:32pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:37pm
why these moms always ask mom & grandmom?  WHERE ARE THE DADS????
It's his kid too!! hence why ppl shouldn't have babies unless its wanted by BOTH parents.  One should not be left holding the bag, bearing all the responsiblities.  Its too much for one person!!
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Was that guy the father of the baby? 2 stories? That's not gonna kill a grown man.

Oh and you don't call CPS unless it's really serious because they can and will destroy your life.
It doesnt say he was the dad, so I think he was just mom's bf.   smh
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

Wait.... her mom or your mom is usually watching her son?  As in, she never watches her son? Confused

Not really. To answer your question and Yaya's, she's 21 and goes to college somewhere down south. Her mom really wanted her to go to college so she raises the baby and her daughter plays mom on breaks and some weekends. Her mom and my mom are close so when she needs somebody to watch him her mom either calls my mom, me or my older sister. The girl is like a visiting mother so I guess she never got used to the responsibility but it still don't work like that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic