BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

girl just dropped off her son and bounced

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:39am
some gal jus wutlisss and cayliss
Sponsored Links

HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

She seem like the type to let a nicca abuse her kid. Please watch that boy.

please, please, please do. she seems to be the type that would do anything to keep a guy around. keep frequent contact with her and check that boy. make him talk to you and be comfortable with you
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:45am
How old is the girl?

Her mom probably lets her run off on unscheduled childless weekend rendezvous with no repercussions all the time. Your mom was not having it.

If she was a family member and she came back 3 days later in one piece, and "in love".. I would have beat her ass. How dare she ignore yalls calls and leave her child there for 3 days.  Who does that??

I'm glad your mom read her, and I agree calling CPS would have been doing too much.
Hopefully she sits back & rethinks her parenting skills.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

calling cps would have been too much... 

im glad she cried and felt bad about it though. she should be ashamed of herself.. 
maybe cus she trusts you guys she thought nothing of it.. but yall could have been calling to tell her he was sick or anything... she needs to be more responsible. 

when you have a kid.. you always answer the phone. 

IA
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:48pm
I've been friends with my god-daughters mother since childhood, she used to do this to me, i was in college and working part time. Missing class and calling out of work. My god-daughter is 7 now, i haven't watched her since she was an infant.
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:17pm
Single moms dont think about these problems when decide to screw raw and keep the baby.  Have a baby when you are stable and can afford a baby sitter
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

im so glad i dont have kids

moi aussi!
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:52pm
Bet the online dude doesn't even know she has a kid. smh, your kid comes first.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

Single moms dont think about these problems when decide to screw raw and keep the baby.  Have a baby when you are stable and can afford a baby sitter
smh speaking of babysitters......Cry

Old 2-year-old thrown from Kissimmee motel balcony, police say

KISSIMMEE, Fla. —A Kissimmee man was arrested on attempted murder charges after police said he threw a 2-year-old from a second-story motel balcony.

Police said they were called to the Budget Inn on East Vine Street in Kissimmee just after midnight Tuesday morning because a man and a toddler were lying on the ground in the parking lot.

"I have a baby and a young man that have landed on the ground, and they're out," said a 911 caller. "I just pulled up in the parking lot and I saw them lying there unconscious."

According to Kissimmee Police Department investigators, 41-year-old Juan Pablo Maradiaga threw the boy from the 12-foot second story balcony and then jumped.

When officers arrived, the child was conscious and breathing, but his face was covered in blood. Maradiaga was bleeding severely from his leg and a portion of his bone was exposed. According to the arrest affidavit, he smelled of alcohol.

The child was flown to Arnold Palmer Hospital in Orlando with a fractured right arm, fractured right orbital, abrasions on his abdomen and a large bump on his head. He was in critical but stable condition and is expected to recover.

Maradiaga was flown to Orlando Regional Medical Center in critical but stable condition.

According to the arrest affidavit, detectives reviewed surveillance video that showed Maradiaga walking out of the room and throwing the baby over the railing. The baby was thrown 25 feet forward before hitting the ground. Seconds later, Maradiaga leaned over the railing and jumped.
Police said Maradiaga admitted being frustrated with the child and throwing him over the balcony.

The Department of Children and Families has been contacted about the case. The child's mother told them she usually leaves the child with a babysitter when she goes to work, but she said Maradiaga wanted to watch him Monday night.

She said she got a call from Maradiaga saying he was frustrated and he needed her to come home from work, but she was unable to. Thirty minutes after that call, he threw the child off the balcony.

DCF spokeswoman Carrie Proudfit said DCF has not had prior contact with the victim and have not made changes in custody, however, the 2-year-old will remain in the hospital while the investigation continues and DCF investigates if there are any other children in the home.

As soon as Maradiaga is discharged from the hospital, he will be taken to jail.

Court records show he was investigated three times in 2010 for possible domestic violence.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-flo...ml?source=wesh
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:04pm
smh @ FL, movie theater, Trayvon, face eater, this, .....yes they are cursed

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>