Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girl gets hyped up by friends, only to lose fight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Girl gets hyped up by friends, only to lose fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:40am
that was one helluva left jab to the eye
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:50am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Cry i hate the internet. (LOL) wrong just wrong lol..
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:02am
lmao....She should have walked away the first time. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:05am
Why did she try to walk back into the fight two more times?  She had absolutely no business bullying that girl at all.  And now she's talking smack on the internet.  Where are her parents at?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:48am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Why did she cross her arms in an x like that

I think she was trying to make an actual cross to summon Jesus because that was only person who could have helped her.

Jesus did show up however he decided to let her take this lesson.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:50am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

President Obama reacts

lolCry
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:53am
one thing I will say..like some other posters mentioned...i'm glad they didn't have all these recording devices n'sh*t back in my day.  Alot of kids do feel pressured to "perform"....not just for their friends but for these folks on the innernets.  IF there was a fight to be seen you had to be there after school at 3 o'clock to see it.   If u missed it, u missed it.

Teens know that if they try to take the high road with ratchet friends...it will be seen as punking out.  And if your school is 80% ratchet then... henceforth you gone get tried all day, every day by 80% of everybody.  Pressure is much more now than it was 10 years ago....heck...5 years ago.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 02 2013 at 3:56am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 4:18am
its 3:16am..i aint had no sleep. the heck i watch pink pants get beat up again?  its not funny but she got beat all around that locker room. slammed into the locker and everything. oooo man... that punch at the end...that hyena stopped laughin then didnt she? lmao

totally not funny though. smh. goodness.

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 7:50am
Lol..... She a fool
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:13am
ermagerd...
wtf did i just watch
smdh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 22>