Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girl gets hyped up by friends, only to lose fight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Girl gets hyped up by friends, only to lose fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:17pm
wonder if the other girl got suspended too

Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:23pm
I would rather get beat up again than to have my face all over the innnnnanet for this embarrassament. It's literally everywhere.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I would rather get beat up again than to have my face all over the innnnnanet for this embarrassament. It's literally everywhere.

Girl I know people who get in fights be ConfusedConfused when they see cameras are out and they lost.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:30pm
with all this embarrassment she will probably try to learn how to fight and fight the girl again to redeem herself.. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

with all this embarrassment she will probably try to learn how to fight and fight the girl again to redeem herself.. 

Her friends aint shyyyt. The rest of the girls left pinky and started hanging out with "Money Mayweather". Now they all teasing pinky while eating cheese sandwiches in the cafeteria.

Mayweather is holding it down at the school.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:36pm
@southern, both girls are probably suspended. It seems like a lot of schools have a zero tolerance policy for fighting.

I foresee her trying again too lol poor thing...she should just humble herself and move on. Anyone can lose a fight but being delusional is not going to help.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:37pm
Very similar to this fight.

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

with smh. 

I will reserve comment.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhJjE4315gQ1dZ6G8f

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

She's laughing and joking, trying to play it off AS she's getting her butt whipped, then had the nerve to go back for another round. Learn when to walk awayDead

she was tryna laugh it off cause she was mortified.  tryna make it seem like she wasn't takin' it that serious once she started gettin slapped up. She knew her "friends" were filming and that this would make the innernet rounds.  So she stupidly tried to put on a brave face like she's not really trying when she in actuality is trying real hard to get some licks in.

other girl didn't even seem to be breathing that hard.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 01 2013 at 5:40pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

She's said when she gets off suspension she's gonna show everybody what she can really do smh

I hope she loses again.

and I need that recorded and posted for posterity too.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:44pm
dang. girl on the porch blacked her eye and went in the house 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System