Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girl arrested after tweeting threats to airline
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Girl arrested after tweeting threats to airline

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girl arrested after tweeting threats to airline
    Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:46pm
Stoopid...

Reports: Dutch girl arrested after tweeting threat against American Airlines

Sarah Twitter message

This screen capture shows Sarah's original tweet and American Airlines' reply soon afterward, as displayed by Amsterdam newspaper De Telegraaf. (De Telegraaf)

The Twitter world has been atwitter after “Sarah” posted a threat Sunday against American Airlines. A number of reports said Monday that Dutch police have now arrested a 14-year-old Rotterdam girl for posting the threats.

The tweet from Sarah, also known as @QueenDemetriax, said: “@americanAir hello my name’s Ibrahim and I’m from Afghanistan. I’m part of Al Qaida and on June 1st I’m gonna do something really big bye”.

In a response, American Airlines tweeted “@queendemetriax_ Sarah, we take these threats very seriously. Your IP address and details will be forwarded to security and the FBI.”

Describing the exchange, The Independent in London said that American sent its message saying that it was forwarding her IP address and details to the FBI just six minutes after the original twitter threat. Wrote The Independent:

The exchange was then picked up on by the wider public – @AmericanAir has more than 800,000 followers – and was followed by a flurry of messages from Sarah herself expressing her regret.

Among them, she wrote: “omfg I was kidding”… “I’m so sorry I’m scared now”… “I was joking and it was my friend not me, take her IP address not mine”… “and I’m not from Afghanistan”.

American later deleted its tweet, and Sarah has apparently taken her account private.

According to Business Insider, Dutch police said they acted on their own volition, not because of a request from American.

So, how serious should we take this brouhaha? The Twitterverse is buzzing.

“Why is everyone so happy that @queendemetriax got arrested? What if she was just joking and didn’t think @AmericanAir would see her?” wrote ‏@Lobna2001.

“isn’t it funny how 99% of the people who are defending @queendemetriax aren’t even american lmao ok,” caro ‏@dropsofIoupiter wrote.

American was playing it cool Monday, just stating: “”At American, the safety of our passengers and crew is our number one priority.  We take security matters very seriously.”

Dutch News.nl had this quote:

“Her tweet has led to worldwide turmoil,” a police spokesman told nu.nl. “She will be interviewed on Monday evening. Then we will wait and see what happens next.”

​This Is Why You Don't Tweet Terrorism Jokes at Airlines

​This Is Why You Dont Tweet Terrorism Jokes at AirlinesSEXPAND

A twitter user named @queendemetriax is having a tough time after tweeting an innocent little Al Qaida joke at American Airlines today, though a Twitter spokesperson says the airline couldn't possibly have the information on her that it claims to have.

Earlier this morning, @queendemetriax tweeted, "hello my name's Ibrahim and I'm from Afghanistan. I'm part of Al Qaida and on June 1st I'm gonna do something really big bye" at American Airline's Twitter account. It didn't take long for American Airlines to reply, claiming that they had her IP address and "details," which they would forward to security and the FBI. This tweet as since been deleted, probably because they do not have either her IP address and "details," as those are details that only law enforcement can request.

But that didn't stop @queendemetriax's immediate freak-out:

@AmericanAir omfg I was kidding

— Sarah (@QueenDemetriax_) April 13, 2014

@AmericanAir I'm so sorry I'm scared now

@AmericanAir I was joking and it was my friend not me, take her IP address not mine

@AmericanAir I was kidding pls don't I'm just a girl pls

@AmericanAir and I'm not from Afghanistan

@seizeavons @AmericanAir yeah I know, and my parents are gonna kill me if I tell them this omg pls

But don't worry about Sarah — it also didn't stop her near-immediate prideful turnaround:

Why would I blow up one of your planes, I have my own jet @AmericanAir

Wow bc of this I gained 1k followers

Okay today was the highlight of my twitter days

Congrats?

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 14 2014 at 4:01pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:47pm
LOL

@AmericanAir I was joking and it was my friend not me, take her IP address not mine

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:49pm
She will learn her lesson now.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:50pm
Her silly ass can't even lie right...smh.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Apr 14 2014 at 3:52pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (25) Thanks(25)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:51pm
lol American Airlines straight up said

Edited by Alias_Avi - Apr 14 2014 at 3:52pm
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:57pm
This idiot is getting reported to the FBI and she's concerned about twitter followers...
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:59pm
Yt kids.....Pinch

The FBI should pay a visit to her house anyway. Dumb heffa.
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:59pm
I don't blame them, better safe than sorry.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

LOL

LOLLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:04pm
I looked at her twitter right after it happened. She did not give a fukk about the repercussions and was talking a wholeeee lot of shyt. I wish that they would post those tweets on the news instead of the remorseful ones. Let this be a lesson to all the kids out there to respect authority and to stay in line.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic