BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Girl, 7, sent home over locs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

If I ever teach in the United States, can I send little Johnny Mulligan home if he wears a mullet?  I find that shyt distracting.  Or how about Rebecca Smith?  If her parents decide to color her hair with chalk, can I send her home?

please, let's send the kids w/ the mullets home.

there is one kid on the third floor of our school with an epic mullet.
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 8:59pm
its really disappointing to read some of the comments in here.  damn shame. some of you might as well have your picture up there next to that principal/founder of the school.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 9:12pm
I imagine that many people were not too fond of their "dreds" either

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chloeandhalle2.jpg

I dare someone to say something about them looking "unkempt" simply because they're locked

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/chloe-and-halle-disney-upfront-2013/img_7037.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/chloe-and-halle-disney-upfront-2013/img_7028.jpg

Edited by Alias_Avi - Sep 06 2013 at 9:13pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 9:15pm
Their hair is pretty .
I like locs.

Sme people don't .
What is going on here?

Edited by jonesable - Sep 06 2013 at 9:16pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chloeandhalle2.jpg

I dare someone to say something about them looking "unkempt" simply because they're locked

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/chloe-and-halle-disney-upfront-2013/img_7037.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/gallery/chloe-and-halle-disney-upfront-2013/img_7028.jpg

The little girl dreads did not look like that and if so please post a pic and I will retract my comment all together.Smile

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:44pm
What is going on is finding those unicorns to make a point.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:47pm
*scoots further away from Foxy

Lmao.

Why don't you like looks on little girls Foxy?
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:50pm

The dreads posted are cute.  The dreads I have seen in person (based on what I have seen) look a dried up frizzy matted mess.  Good to see pictures that state otherwise...

(sitting across from Jonesiebaby same table but different plates being presented)

People aiming at the center piece.

Edited by foxyroy19 - Sep 06 2013 at 10:54pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 10:52pm
We forget that we live in a superficial society...brains AND beauty go a LONG WAY.  Unless you are Einstein level then maybe you can go with untamed unkempt look. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 11:22pm
Please quote the post where I said it did and I'll retract this face --> Stern Smile

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

The little girl dreads did not look like that and if so please post a pic and I will retract my comment all together.Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
  Share Topic