Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Girl, 7, sent home over locs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:18am
nvm

Edited by Tbaby - Sep 06 2013 at 12:35am
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:22am
read the responses in the thread and come to your own conclusion. i didn't pull this out my ass, dear.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:23am
uuugh. i don't like people in general. so fuking one dimensional LOL

Edited by noneyons - Sep 06 2013 at 12:26am
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:27am
Stirring an empty pot.  IF you really want to do something for this poor single father how about volunteering to do his child's hair OR start a donation so I can send some money so the little girl can be treated at a salon that specializes in natural hair....Seek solution instead of scenarios.  Shows how you react with hysterics.  Amusing but very predictable.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:28am

i don't have a problem with the child's hair. you do. so why don't you do all that sh*t you listed? girl stopLOL

Edited by noneyons - Sep 06 2013 at 12:29am
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:31am
So you don't want to make it prettier?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

How is that legal? No Afros? That our natural hair, thats like telling a white person they can't wear their hair straight. Wouldn't this be considered discrimination. The parents need to sue.

Guuurl!

I want to know why that male teacher with the twists is allowed to teach while wearing such an ethnic faddish hairstyle?Stern Smile
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 12:34am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

read the responses in the thread and come to your own conclusion. i didn't pull this out my ass, dear.

LOL
Yes you are right...I didn't read your convo w/ Jones or the other comments about the dad and thought you were responding to my post.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 2:45am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I just wonder how far they go with this rule. I redo my babies braids every 1-2 weeks depending on my school and bootleg work schedule. Sometimes her braids get messy before I can get to them. I'd b really sad, embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, and etc for my child and myself if my baby were sent home. That's not fair. They could've called her dad or sent a note. Why out a child on blast like that? You know those other kids had some smart $hit to say about this. What school totally disregards a childs feelings like that? Anyway...

Exactly! You could see how upset she was by the whole thing.Disapprove
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 3:18am
Noneyons.... you reaching. This is a public forum and people's opinions will not always be the same. I agree with Foxy regarding if you feel so strongly about it, you should not come for the ppl on this board, but rather try to solve the real issue. I can think the child's hair looks bad, but I would not and could not keep her out of class because of it. I personally don't know if the girl's hair is cute or not, I didn't watch the vid, but I will say that as a child of a single father I KNOW I went to school many a time with my hair JACKED. My teacher once asked me who does my hair in a not so nice tone. Yes sometimes I was teased, but I can't fathom being kicked out of school for it. I was a straight A student and my dad did everything for us, but there was times that he dropped the ball in our appearance department (we were some overweight lil ones, and sometimes out hair was jacked). But in the same token, it was a public school. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
  Share Topic