BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Girl, 7, sent home over locs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:57pm
It's really not about the locs for me
Sponsored Links

ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:01pm
How is that legal? No Afros? That our natural hair, thats like telling a white person they can't wear their hair straight. Wouldn't this be considered discrimination. The parents need to sue.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:24pm
I can't see a black charter school kicking out a little girl with locs unless her hair looked very unkempt and dirty.  There's got to be more to this story...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:31pm
ion know why its hard for you to fathom tbaby. clearly other black women on this board think the little girl's hair is a problem too. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:32pm
my bad. the problem isn't with the little girl but her (apparently) single father trying to raise 2 kids on his own. shame on him.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:36pm
Yeah you took that and went with it.

Lol you don't want an explanation you have a narrative in your head and you intend to stick with it...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:38pm
i'm just going by what you posted. nothing more, nothing less. humans have a funny way of justifying anything when it suits us, don't we? 

i still love you jonesie. i'm just a little perplexed.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:40pm
A Rastafari hurt that principal and that broad took it out on that Poor Baby...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:46pm
i play the what if game a lot when it comes to matters such as this. kinda like that pebbles and waves analogy. 

what if this child was a lucky recipient of school redistricting and her clothes weren't up to par with the rich kids? would yall feel the same way? surely dad could have bought her some better clothes so she wouldn't stand out as much, right? right.

Edited by noneyons - Sep 05 2013 at 11:47pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>