BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Giovanna Gorgeous virgin hair beware!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Giovanna Gorgeous virgin hair beware!!!
    Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:16pm
I am back with yet another beware from another company who is scamming ladies!!!
I placed an order during her BOGO memorial holiday sale. The owner was messaging with texts, and such all knowledgeable and ish... I ordered 5/24. No info for 7 days and I noticed the owner had moved from Chicago to Florida and is posting all these lavish pics of herfab new life! It took her til 6/5 to post on the page she had " shipping issues" that would be resolved by the weekend. So now this is week 3, I found out from my post that a Bride and part of her bridal party purchased and the wedding is less than 2 weeks away with no order resolution. This bush is erasing my post, not realizing social media spans across the globe! I have a formal event and need hair and closure within 2 weeks. I want my money back and this heffa is ignoring sh*t!!! Paypal takes forever to process. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:24pm
Wow, I didn't even know they were still around. I remember seeing and reading a few reviews on them that were pretty unflattering. It seems like they've been shady for a while now. That's really disappointing. On her website what did she say is the processing time for orders? If the time it has taken has exceeded that, I believe you have a leg to stand on with your bank/credit card company.

I would contact them to do a chargeback. State to them that you have not received your items or even a tracking number from the business and they are well beyond the bounds of their processing time and you feel as though they have no intentions of providing you with your merchandise. I am sure that your bank will move much quicker on this matter in getting your money back to you. Good luck, let us know how it turns out for you!
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:43pm
Yep,charge that crap back. u shld have your money in a business day or so with a provisionary credit from your bank. Theyll investigate. Then close the case once they verify you havent received anything. Thats how chase works anyway.since youre in a time crunch, Theres a place in pilsen in the lacuna lofts that sells hair.my lil sis picked up a 3 bundle deal the other day. Idk the quality, but my sis who is a stylist, said one of her clients got hair from them and loved it after she sewed it it in... The company is called pretty hair. im sure its some alie express ish, but at least u get to go pic your bundles and/or closure. My lil sis ended up getting a 3 deal from them. She just installed so she cant really tell how hers is going to behave.theyre located on the top floor ofbthe building.
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 5:22pm
This is really awful and Im sorry this is happening to you. Not sure how you paid for the hair but paypal is really great at getting your money back , so if you used paypal I would give them a call ASAP. If not just contact your back so you can just hurry up and try to get a full refund. It's such a shame thats so many hair companies are attempting to scam customers. 
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:18pm
I'm so sick of these greedy a-holes.
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:14pm
I'm glad I saw this post I was about to order, damn!
ljxchendao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljxchendao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:04pm
It seems hard to solve this problemConfused
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:11pm
Why can't I post new topics in the weave newbies section?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by audreehair audreehair wrote:

I sell hair:) 

www.audreehair.storeenvy.com  I sell 100% Remy, Virgin, Tape In, Keratin V-Tip and Micro Bead Hair Extensions. Custom Colors available. Please feel free to email me at virgininquiries@gmail.com with any questions. I DO NOT GET MY HAIR FROM ALIEXPRESS OR ALIBABA!

STOP  SPAMMING THE BOARDS AND PAY FOR ADVERTISING. LOOK TO YOUR LEFT AND RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN. PAY FOR AN AN ADDDDDDDDDDAngry
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:56am
I hate this happend I purchased once and received hair it wasn't worthy what I paid she started dodging me but used my install pic for advertisement. If she hasn't changed her number I still have that I can PM you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic