Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gifts that you dont want??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:26am
i would have told him how much i appreciate him being so thoughtful with the heater. I would have let him know that Dexter isnt a show id normally watch but maybe we could watch it together. Then i would ask him if he minded if we went to the store to exchange the heater and get the headphones i really need.

Or just keep everything and go " browsing" in the malls today and show him some things you really want and he will buy them for you. So you will have lots of gifts.
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:34am
My mom and sis got me the worst gifts ever, even my 6 yr old was like "mom you can't wear that." lmao I acted like I loved it tho, I would never say anything to hurt their feelings. But then again they do this every year, I would think they know my style better than anyone but they get me the weirdest outfits and jewelry. Maybe if I told them my gifts would be things I could actually use but I just don't want to hurt anybody. Tuff situation but for yours I would've waited a few days at least before bursting his bubble and lmao @ him mentioning failing! LOLLOLLOL
misslexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misslexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:35am
^^^Great idea^^^ love the idea to watch it together. Definitely gonna do that and find the other seasons.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by misslexx misslexx wrote:

And where can I download all the previous seasons of Dexter ? Lmks

wait--he didn't get you the first season? he got you the most recent? LOL fail.

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 26 2012 at 11:08am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:52am
Lmfao at getting 1 season of a 7 season show. Weird.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:56am
i feel you, op. a heater and a dvd collection to a show i don't really watch and not even a collection.....why would he? 
i like to get people gifts they will enjoy. yes the heater was a nice gesture, but if he got that, i would expect that in addition to something else. you guys were only together for a year, so normally people are still in that "go all out" stage.
i don't know if i would've told him flat out i didn't like the gifts, but would've found a way to express myself on them. i am more interested in the reasoning behind the gifts versus the gifts themselves.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:57am
Dexter is a great show.

But I would like to have the whole collection though...
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:59am
me gets the feeling he got that Dextor on sale......
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:00am
Op, if you have on demand and show time all of the seasons are there...or Netflix...try sidereel.com
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:07am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

me gets the feeling he got that Dextor on sale......

u aint sheit to point that outLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style