BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ghostbond is it suposed to feel tight ?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ghostbond is it suposed to feel tight ?
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:27am
Hi Ladies!Tongue

After reading lots of positive reviews about Ghostbond. I finally bought a bottle. On You Tube I heard a lot of ladies say you can ""feel it starting to bond". It feels VERY TIGHT. I would not be too worried if my wig was not too hand in glove in size, at this point I'm questioning if the wig is too small or if its the glue?Angry Does the tightness get a bit better after this so called ""bonding process""?

IMO if the stretch gave a little the wig would be okay. Kinda silly I know but if I glue it, could that cause the stretch part to permanently stretch? Cry

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:13pm
Did you lay your hair underneath in the usual way?

Do you usually glue your units down or has your hair grown?

I use ghostbond and don't think it feels particularly 'tight' but it does have a good hold. I have a unit that fits me but I cannot wear unless I glue it down and my hair is flatter than Kate Moss's chest -ghostbond is a god send then.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Did you lay your hair underneath in the usual way?

Do you usually glue your units down or has your hair grown?

I use ghostbond and don't think it feels particularly 'tight' but it does have a good hold. I have a unit that fits me but I cannot wear unless I glue it down and my hair is flatter than Kate Moss's chest -ghostbond is a god send then.
Thanks Cosmo. I had to take it down as I felt my app was off. How long is your hold?

I will try it again tomorrow night!Embarrassed

Do you use the old or the new one?
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 4:48pm
I can definitely get 2 weeks out of it possibly longer - I tend to only apply 2 layers as I like to remove my unit after 2 weeks. 

I use Ghostbond XL I think.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I can definitely get 2 weeks out of it possibly longer - I tend to only apply 2 layers as I like to remove my unit after 2 weeks. 

I use Ghostbond XL I think.
Cosmo thanks for the input. I finally got the hang of it and darn this glue stuck through an entire workout!WinkClap
Never had that before. But my scalp started itching so I took it off. Lace clean up was easy. Oil based products do it but for the scalp I needed more.

I saw that on You Tube people use Ponds. I have no idea where to but that here? C22 and a whole other staff was not enough for the scalp!Angry And I have some glue on my own hair!

But cap was clean with c22, no mirror slide needed! Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System