Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ghost bond supreme

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Itzdaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itzdaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ghost bond supreme
    Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:04pm
Cannot find any info-well one review on amazon-- one ghostbond supreme. Does anyone use it? It says the adhesive washes off your hands easily with soap and water. With the xl, I hbave been able to shampoo my hair in the shower as often as I like without it budging. Won't that be impossible with the supreme version that washes off hands so easily?
Anyone with experience please respond. I did search the internet and this forum, before asking this question with no luck, therefore I'm asking this question so please don't respond only to say check somewhere else. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

ATL_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATL_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:13pm
Is this the one you are talking about

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131102726318

Ghost Bond XL is a bit difficult to clean from scalp but holds well for me. Does anyone know how is the hold time and cleanup?
ATL_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATL_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:55pm
http://www.ebay.com/sch/looks21/m. - http://www.ebay.com/sch/looks21/m.html
http://www.ebay.com/usr/looks21
GB Supreme seems to be expensive. No one here has tried it yet?

Edited by ATL_diva - Feb 01 2014 at 2:04pm
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:37pm
I contacted Pro hair lab, a rep call Ryan responded today stating

"Thank you for your email. Either adhesive would give a great hold. I would recommend Ghost Bond XL as you are using a lace unit. Supreme can be used on a lace unit but it was specially designed for optimum performance with poly bases."

HTH make informed choice :-)
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:24pm
just fyi ladies hairdirect has ghostbond and xl on sale 1.3 oz for 18 and 19.99
donyells View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donyells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:12am
I got some xl during the sale...this is the tightest hold ever! But it only lasts a few days. I starting putting on thin layer of ultrahold on top. So far so good. I have the oiliest skin imaginable, finally found something to hold.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by donyells donyells wrote:

I got some xl during the sale...this is the tightest hold ever! But it only lasts a few days. I starting putting on thin layer of ultrahold on top. So far so good. I have the oiliest skin imaginable, finally found something to hold.

yes that was a good sale I got 3 bottles for me it holds about 2 weeks strong with no lifting if I put the 4 coats on but I also use stick it tape...I like ghost bond for my edges
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic