BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GHOH Nightmare!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GHOH Nightmare!!!!
    Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:27pm
Hey Ladies!!! I have been a long time weave wearer approx 7 years of heavily textured hair. Normally I order from an offshore vendor , but this last time I was on a time crunch so went with Glamour House of Hair due to I have used them in the past a few times with good experiences. So I ordered blow out was amazed it was like the perfect hair. Had it installed loved it for about 3 weeks and that's when the nightmare started it tangled and matted ALLLLLL the time!!!The hair even thinned out tremendously due me constantly untangling and de-matting that I can barely get a ponytail lol. Now I have ordered from them in the past with no problems and I really could find any bad reviews. I wrote in to make sure there was no change in vendors but the question was not answered and I was just referred to the hair care instructions. Is it possible I just got a bad batch??

I have heard of bleach baths but would this help prevent matting/tangling?

The pic below is NOT me but it is very similar...

Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:39pm
sometime hair tangles due to the product we use on it. what do u use??
You should contact the vendor,she might be willing to replace the bundles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

sometime hair tangles due to the product we use on it. what do u use??
You should contact the vendor,she might be willing to replace the bundles

I used the same products I have always used which are the list that comes with the hair care instructions. I wrote her and he just sent me the hair care instructions that came with the hair. That's why I wanted to know could it have possibly been a change in vendors... I just hate because I cant be looking busted for xmas lol and KCY sold out of hair and I don't know any other AV with awesome ratings
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:21pm
a bleach bath will help with tangling...i dont know about the matting because it might be cause because the cuticle are not aligned
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 6:13pm
a bleach bath followed by a john korea haircoat treatments will be able to tide you over until the new year.
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 6:20am
SMH! You shouldn't have to bleach bath nothing, GHOH says her products are high end. The vendor should be more helpful.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:09am
Unless you are going to uninstall it I say NO to the bleach bath, get some silicon mix shampoo and conditioner and that should tide you over for the next couple of weeks. They wrong as hell for that...
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Unless you are going to uninstall it I say NO to the bleach bath, get some silicon mix shampoo and conditioner and that should tide you over for the next couple of weeks. They wrong as hell for that...
I agree silicon should do the trick. But you shouldn't have to use it with "high end" hair. I would definitely not buy from them again.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 6:02pm

Clarify with shampoo and maybe baking soda/vinegar mix.  Follow with aphoghee 2 step protein and heated moisturizing deep conditioner.  Processed hair can't handle heavy products (I learned the hard way). 

Side note-- my sister bought GHOH virgin hair and it looked like some cheap chindian hurrr but was EP $$ Sad.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by DIVA007 DIVA007 wrote:

SMH! You shouldn't have to bleach bath nothing, GHOH says her products are high end. The vendor should be more helpful.

I definitely agree. She just sent a copy of the hair care instructions which I clearly follow. LoL. I wasn't expecting anything free but it would have been nice for her to have been a lil more empathetic. Lesson learned ... ORDER YOUR HAIR ON TIME
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply