Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

GHOH Allure! SUPER LONG POST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Kami.....  flawless..............

_/ _/ girrrrrllllll,  tell me how you can wear your wig and not take it off or have combs.  My wig struggle is REAL.  I have 4 wigs and not wearing any of them. ***SAD***
I have wig caps I was suppose to sell a couple of months ago. Embarrassed

4 WIGS????Shocked
Girl why?????

It has to do with the fit. I made it on the mesh Japanese swim cap & I used my canvas wig block head. One thing I did do differently was sew on the band for once. The mesh caps have 2 layers of mesh on the band and when I was sewing I would make sure to only sew through the 1st layer of mesh on the band. Doing that made the wig lose some of its elasticity but made it an even more snug fit that it doesn't shift on my head. My closure is held down at the front with got2bglued gel so that no longer shifts at all either.

Honestly I love this hair so much I probably don't want to take it off to ruin the delusion that isn't my real hair.LOL

Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:17pm
Cute! And great closure install!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:27am
Lovely hair and install...I am trying to decide between GHOH or Yummy....Does GHOH still have a five week wait?
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:48am
VERY NICE OP!
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

kami.....i Heart ur install.Now you know you have to make a step-by-step how to make a closure look that good!!!!
yep
summershine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summershine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:13am
Very pretty.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 7:03pm
Very nice!
blkhairDNTcare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkhairDNTcare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:43pm
looks amazing OP! and I've heard about those japanese swim caps but cannot find them where'd you get yours from?
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:30am
Perfection! Cry
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by blkhairDNTcare blkhairDNTcare wrote:

looks amazing OP! and I've heard about those japanese swim caps but cannot find them where'd you get yours from?
Order them online from Rakuetan (sp) or something like that.  Its a Japanese company.  They are mesh swim caps.  I may have some for sale in another week or so.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic