Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ghetto?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 4:54am
It happened to three people very close to me... I think it is gross and one had serious health problems because of it. 
Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:00am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Damn having kids back to back is gross?

As far as getting pregnant like RIGHT after you've just had a baby I think it's disgusting especially if you had sex before you were barely even healed up from just having the child.

Like I said ... GROSS.Confused

I think the v jay jay is either 'recreational' Wink or it's 'procreational' Geek ... and when one use of the v jay jay comes too close to the other ... it feels like UGH! 

Same with the breasts. Either your man is sucking on them .. or your baby is sucking on them so when one so closely follows the other - Gross.

I know a guy that had sex with his wife and whatever, whatever happened but yeah ... he ended up  sucking breast milk in the middle of sex. Dead  (Gross - and I can't overuse that descriptor in this situation.)

That's why when people hear someone is pregnant AGAIN .. they are thinking 'DAAAAM, you mean you WANTED to have sex again so soon?' Shocked

And that's when folks think you are just ghetto and lowdown. Maybe not, of course,  but that's how it comes off.

Edited by Becky - Dec 16 2012 at 5:49am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:50am
maybe he liked the taste..breast milk is sweet 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:51am
Humans are gross.
Let's just go with that. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:25am

lol

if it's acceptable for women to swallow semen (or spit it out, or get it sprayed on your face, whatever it is you're into) i guess men can swallow some breast milkLOL. i don't have kids though, so no i've never been milked by a baby or a man to really have feelings about it either way.

people are very odd with where they draw the line when it comes to sex.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:29am

i think doctors prefer 2 years between each child but i forgot why. i know that my catholic grandma was having kids back to back like that but she was actually devout... and loved having sex with her husband apparently LOL

ETA, i think this is actually where the term irish twins comes from, because the irish a lot of them being devout catholics, this is a common occurrence. 

Edited by melikey - Dec 16 2012 at 6:31am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:33am
wow two kids in one year isnt ghetto but it can really take a toll on your body imo.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:38am
Some of yall ideas of ghetto and gross are interesting to say the least.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

No.
PlainJane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlainJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:09am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i guess..lol. thats just not how i tend to answer questions.

there is this psych test for a job-- they ask you to draw a house. Simple enough... draw a square w/ a triangle on top of it.. and a door and be done.

but what many ppl do... they start drawing windows, a garage..grass..flowers.. a tree. sun etc.

and they fail...lol

the extras will get you an L.

Why can you draw a door but not a window?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic