BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ghetto?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

If she's Black .. it's Ghetto and if she's White it's Poor White Trash .... but I don't think it's either.

I just think it's rather .. gross. I mean you just pushed that big kid outta ya .. and your va jay jay .. was able to turn around and f*** again so much such that you got pregnant again? Dead Seems like you'd be out of commission for a while after having a kid.

However, it CAN'T be good on the body to produce two children in such a short space of time.

Gross.

what in the sam hell???

LOLLOL
well becky is right. mine are a almost 2 years apart and my body wasnt even healed from the first one yet. it caused all kinds of pain during my second pregnancy when he started to grow. Cry it was hard to stand sometimes.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

If she's Black .. it's Ghetto and if she's White it's Poor White Trash .... but I don't think it's either.

I just think it's rather .. gross. I mean you just pushed that big kid outta ya .. and your va jay jay .. was able to turn around and f*** again so much such that you got pregnant again? Dead Seems like you'd be out of commission for a while after having a kid.

However, it CAN'T be good on the body to produce two children in such a short space of time.

Gross.

what in the sam hell???

LOLLOL
well becky is right. mine are a almost 2 years apart and my body wasnt even healed from the first one yet. it caused all kinds of pain during my second pregnancy when he started to grow. Cry it was hard to stand sometimes.

I do agree with Becky as far as the possible health risk and it kind of being gross but all women's bodies are different though. Some women bounce back quicker and heal quicker than others after a pregnancy.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:26pm
Damn having kids back to back is gross?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Damn having kids back to back is gross?

As far as getting pregnant like RIGHT after you've just had a baby I think it's disgusting especially if you had sex before you were barely even healed up from just having the child.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:36pm
I had mine back to back 15 months apart... You can start having sex after your 6 weeks of healing, and people usually forget after your first child, it's easier to get pregnant again.. I love that they're close in age: they are the best of friends because they're so close in age..I don't think it's ghetto, but other people might.. I've realized it doesn't matter what you do, because your black, someone will deem it as "ghetto"

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Dec 15 2012 at 10:38pm
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:44pm
IMO...it's only "ghetto" (regardless of race) if you can't afford to have "as many as the Lord will allow". You can be Hispanic, you can be white...etc. But if you can't afford your kids, invest in birth control. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:34am
lol

the body can deal with it..

the only diff thing that impacts it is your lifestyle and general state of health and wellbeing

some people are just sicker than others, that doesnt mean that the body can not cope with multiple births in a the space of 12 months
rsslove View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rsslove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:49am
Ghetto? No

Irish twins? Yes
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:19am
Making poor decisions is ghetto.
BHM has learned me.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:36am
Originally posted by rsslove rsslove wrote:

Ghetto? No

Irish twins? Yes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com