BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ghetto?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:21pm
No. It's not ghetto.

It seems irresponsible though.

Sponsored Links

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:26pm
Nope. I plan to do the same when i start the baby making stage of my life....
S/N I'm married.. I have a career.. I won't start having kids til 30s

As long as you can take care of them I see nothing wrong.... If you're on gov aid then maybe not
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:30pm
^^yes this is my thinking too. no biggie. Some couples (women) plan this so they will be close in age. 

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 15 2012 at 10:47pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:33pm
how can having kids be ghetto?Confused
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:34pm
If she not in a good financial situation with supportive environment and the babies are not from the same man, then yes it's pretty ghetto.
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:39pm
My sister and I are like this. I don't think it's ghetto but lawd, I know my momma cooch was hurting!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Aren't you supposed to wait to have sex again?
Don't you need time to get it right, get it tight.
*does not have kids*

Yeah you're supposed to wait at least six weeks. In my mothers case, she waited EXACTLY six weeks and got preggo with my sister.

It was kinda weird growing up explaining to folks why we are the same age for a month and some change when we're not twins lol. Not to mention we look very alike. we always got mixed up in school.....even had the same teachers in most cases.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

If she's Black .. it's Ghetto and if she's White it's Poor White Trash .... but I don't think it's either.

I just think it's rather .. gross. I mean you just pushed that big kid outta ya .. and your va jay jay .. was able to turn around and f*** again so much such that you got pregnant again? Dead Seems like you'd be out of commission for a while after having a kid.

However, it CAN'T be good on the body to produce two children in such a short space of time.

Gross.

what in the sam hell???

LOLLOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:45pm
I don't think it's ghetto. If you can afford it then I don't see the problem. Me personally, I don't think I could handle two kids so close in age like that though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:49pm
The slang term is called "Irish Twins" as it has been stated quite it few times in here. It's called that from the stereotype that Irish Catholics have children back to back to back.

I was born Feb 84 and my sister Dec 84. We are the same age for about a month and a week (I think) then it's my bday.

I remember explaining it to some people in school and of course their dumbasses would say, "Are you sure you're not twins?"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic