Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ghetto?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

If you saw a pregnant woman buyin 40s you knew damn well this was ghetto.

But that wasn't the origanal question at all.

Ahh nevermind

I don't understand the point that's trying to be drilled...we all answered the question by giving our perspectives because that's what sparks conversation. If the thread was full of yes or no responses then there is no conversation.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:46pm
no...there was a member here who did it lol
she popped them out really quick...i think she and her dh just wanted the kids out
or maybe the kids were exactly a year apart
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:48pm
There's not an issue if someone says no and then attaches their why but if we say yes but attach when it is a yes then we are being negative?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:48pm
I hated seeing the special ed girls with kids.
Slow people need to be fixed.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:49pm
I didn't say y'all were being negative I said y'all are automatically attaching negative qualifiers to it.
I just wondered why.

Op said she was asking generally.

Just interesting that's all
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:49pm
smh sang... 

ok so like.. ive been sitting here for like 30 seconds trying to figure out how its possible to have 2 kids in the same year.... 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

There's not an issue if someone says no and then attaches their why but if we say yes but attach when it is a yes then we are being negative?

geezus
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I asked bc I saw a girl I grew up with this morning and exclaimed to myself "damn, u pregnant again?!" I had seen this girl this past spring very pregnant and buying two 40s. I remember praying one wasn't for her. That's how I remembered she was prego. I told someone else I knew this, and they called it ghetto.

I already know she's not married. Don't ask me if it's by the same guy.

Idk why men love to knock up the slow girls. I remember her bc she was in the special Ed class next door in school. Two girls I've seen in 2 days from that class with 2-3 kids from that class. But that's another thread.

same reason men date young women?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

smh sang... 

ok so like.. ive been sitting here for like 30 seconds trying to figure out how its possible to have 2 kids in the same year.... 

One in Jan....wait six weeks get preg mid Feb/Early March.....Have a baby in December. 

There are more than 9 months in a year.

Edited by Sang Froid - Dec 15 2012 at 6:52pm
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

smh sang... 

One kid could be born in January-Mid March and the other kid could be born in October-December.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic