Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ghetto?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Ghetto?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 45056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:02pm
I believe the term is officially called "irish twins"...meaning, your parents barely waited the appropriate required time before getting down to business again.

Is it ghetto? Not necessarily.

Is it intelligent? That's debatable. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 08 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 6398
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

off topic:
I always thought it was odd that me & my sibs were 2 years apart. 2 of us have birthdays in one month and the birthdays are 3  days a part.   2 have birthdays  in the very next month and their birthdays are also 3 days a part.

There is a 2 year age diff b/w all of us. Kinda made me think my parents only had sex every other year and in the same month of those years LOL. 
 


My brother is 3 years younger than me but then I have a step brother who is a year younger than me. So every year between January 21 and April 26 we seem like we're all one year apart.

Then my younger sister is 12 years younger than me and my older step sister is 12 years older. Our birthdays are March, April, and May.


Edited by juniordetective - Dec 15 2012 at 7:04pm
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 228055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:03pm
i like your body and color juniorD 
Back to Top
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 45056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:07pm
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it IF you're financially and mentally prepared. Now that I'm 30 and just engaged, I'm not going to lie, when we get married next year, I'm not wasting time. We've been together for a super long time already and have already lived with each other for about 5 years now. There's no "getting to know each other" period left to explore. So, I'm not interested in being pregnant when I'm 37 lol.

Now, if you're just popping them out indiscriminately and have no real means of successfully supporting yourself and/or your brood...that's a fail.
Back to Top
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 192285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

off topic:
I always thought it was odd that me & my sibs were 2 years apart. 2 of us have birthdays in one month and the birthdays are 3  days a part.   2 have birthdays  in the very next month and their birthdays are also 3 days a part.

There is a 2 year age diff b/w all of us. Kinda made me think my parents only had sex every other year and in the same month of those years LOL. 
 


many ppl in my dh's family are september oct nov babies. they all must love sexing in the winter. 


are they every other year sex'ers too? lol
Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105873
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:


Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I asked bc I saw a girl I grew up with this morning and exclaimed to myself "damn, u pregnant again?!" I had seen this girl this past spring very pregnant and buying two 40s. I remember praying one wasn't for her. That's how I remembered she was prego. I told someone else I knew this, and they called it ghetto.

I already know she's not married. Don't ask me if it's by the same guy.

Idk why men love to knock up the slow girls. I remember her bc she was in the special Ed class next door in school. Two girls I've seen in 2 days from that class with 2-3 kids from that class. But that's another thread.



same reason men date young women?
But by lower intellectual women by birth (they don't grow out of it) do u care about the kids intellect? Or the kids at all?
Back to Top
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 192285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:



My brother is 3 years younger than me but then I have a step brother who is a year younger than me. So every year between January 21 and April 26 we seem like we're all one year apart.

Then my younger sister is 12 years younger than me and my older step sister is 12 years older. Our birthdays are March, April, and May.


I have half sibs too (brady bunch style) but their birthdays are spread out in different months and some are 1 year apart, some more.  I guess by the time my mom and dad got married and had us 4, they were on a sex ration.LOL
Back to Top
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 21 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 45056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:13pm
@jonesable...

I think it's just easy pickings. It's like picking up the apples that fell on the ground rather than putting in effort for the ones where you need a ladder and to stretch and pick them off the tree.

Why put in effort to snag a "catch" if all you want is to just get off? Why not just go after the silly girls (whether that's a true mental deficiency or poor judgement in general) who won't make you work for it?
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 451571
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:


Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I asked bc I saw a girl I grew up with this morning and exclaimed to myself "damn, u pregnant again?!" I had seen this girl this past spring very pregnant and buying two 40s. I remember praying one wasn't for her. That's how I remembered she was prego. I told someone else I knew this, and they called it ghetto.

I already know she's not married. Don't ask me if it's by the same guy.

Idk why men love to knock up the slow girls. I remember her bc she was in the special Ed class next door in school. Two girls I've seen in 2 days from that class with 2-3 kids from that class. But that's another thread.



same reason men date young women?
But by lower intellectual women by birth (they don't grow out of it) do u care about the kids intellect? Or the kids at all?

these men do not care about those women or their seed
Back to Top
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 192285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

@jonesable...

I think it's just easy pickings. It's like picking up the apples that fell on the ground rather than putting in effort for the ones where you need a ladder and to stretch and pick them off the tree.

Why put in effort to snag a "catch" if all you want is to just get off? Why not just go after the silly girls (whether that's a true mental deficiency or poor judgement in general) who won't make you work for it?


you sound like dr phil when he talks about low-hanging fruit LOL


Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 15 2012 at 7:14pm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down