Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Ghetto girls vs virgin hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

Her bottom lip to top lip ratio offends me.

she has very pretty lips imo

That's why it bothers me...I wish her top lip was full like her bottom lipLOL
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

country people are what people consider uncultured. 
so is ghetto. so its totally okay to use the two is synonyms. 
country is synonymous with southern...for me.
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:58pm
lawd geezus...i swear this just happened to me and my daughter on Monday....
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:24pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by queenkc queenkc wrote:

Originally posted by thomasadrianna thomasadrianna wrote:

Originally posted by queenkc queenkc wrote:

Seems a little weird (no a lot weird) that you don't sew tracks at the bottom of the cap. What about ponytails? I'd hate for the wind to blow and folks can see all that cap under there. So many better wig tut's on BHM.

oh and most people dont wear them in ponytails thats a good idea but its meant to be worn so that your hair is braiding back in the wig so most likely if you wear it in a ponytail you might as well do a sew in because your braiding pattern will change, just youtube or search "U-part wig" "3/4 wig" and stuff to read more about them :) hope that helps

I didn't need help

LoL people be hatin. I can't stand a bytch that's rude for no damn reason smh.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by thomasadrianna thomasadrianna wrote:

LMAO exactly :) I used to post under a different name had no problems but now my name is my REAL name all i get is cattiness but its worth it since I love helping people and sharing ideas plus it's entertaining Clown

Um, see now this is where she's wrong. Your name ain't gotta be thomasadrianna for you to get cattiness boo.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:36pm
dang.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:51am
I saw some of her other vids. And her installs looked so perdy. Her accent is still throwing me off tho. And that dollar video . She classy-ratchet. Like that thread that was asking if you have an inner ratchet side. Which I get that vibe that she'll cut a h0e if needed
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:56am
^^^^^^she herself has said that she used to be ratchet as hell.  Said going to school has taught her and showed her some things (especially since she had no plans of attending college)......and she's grown out of that for the most part.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:57am
Ahh. Ok. Good to know my ratchet detector is still working. I still got it ! Lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic