BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ghetto girls vs virgin hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:45am
finally saw the vid

I've had black ladies of all kinds have a similar reaction when I tell them what EPRT, EPNC or kinky straight is and how much it costs 

they don't use the same language or say it in the same way but it's basically the same thing

and I understand why, because I thought EP hair prices were sheer lunacy until I made it a very bad habit Unhappy

Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:22am
fawk EP....
i need some eprt in my life...ol' expensive  ass sold by the 2oz hair perfection...sigh

eta--lmao sowwy ricky

Edited by nycdiva357 - Nov 21 2012 at 4:05am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:39am
Ouch

Edited by rickysrose - Nov 21 2012 at 11:18am
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:04am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I hate that voice too!!! I was speaking to a lady over the phone, and her profile said "black" and I wanted to tell her soooo bad that she didnt have to front for me..cause we're fam Heart (I knew it in my heart that that was not her normal speaking voice), but I knew she couldnt tell, since I had on my "voice" too OuchDisapprove

is that butt in your avi for real?

LOL I doubt it. I think she may have stuffed her pants thinking no one would notice?Cry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:18am
I was only playin nyc

I'm sure the entireeeeeeeeeee weave section got that email and within an hour of opening there won't be a strand of hair left CryLOL

but I can hope no one plans to go 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Star you got a NO accent?

nvm

Edited by Wildfire - Nov 21 2012 at 3:28pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:28pm
let me just say to Adrianna...this thread got totally derailed....wasnt meant to rip into you at all.

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:29pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I hate that voice too!!! I was speaking to a lady over the phone, and her profile said "black" and I wanted to tell her soooo bad that she didnt have to front for me..cause we're fam Heart (I knew it in my heart that that was not her normal speaking voice), but I knew she couldnt tell, since I had on my "voice" too OuchDisapprove

is that butt in your avi for real?

LOL I doubt it. I think she may have stuffed her pants thinking no one would notice?Cry

phhewwww!! I just seen that too. I'm like "uh oh, newbie alert...Then looks at "joined date"...2007? Nahh, she's knows better than that."
Lol! I was wondering what I was looking at.

Edited by MizzAmirah - Nov 21 2012 at 3:30pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

let me just say to Adrianna...this thread got totally derailed....wasnt meant to rip into you at all.

......she posts on BHM?Geek

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 21 2012 at 3:32pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:33pm
not sure. someone says she's a member here

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>