Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ghetto Annoyance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:28pm
This girl I hang out with up here, eats chicken wings back to the state of being an embryo while in public. Like, did you just bust that bone up, over there sounding like a yard dog to some table scraps?

In the club, no matter what song is on, shes scrubbing the ground. Like why cant you just dance on your feet, why must you have your big ass on the ground to every song. Unless you're doing interpretive dance, your hands, knees, and feet, shouldnt be on the floor at the same time.

Its 2 degrees below a warlocks ball sacks out here in NY, so how come that dress is stopping just shy of the dark portions of your ass cheeks?

One of my good girl friends... I love her, God knows I do, but I hate that any time I go out with her when I go home, she has to always go to waffle house lol. I just hate that. Or stop by the hole in the wall to grab a fried chicken gizzard plate! Then the car is funked to be damn and the passenger side of the car now has greasy finger prints all over!

I could go on and on!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:18pm
being hella loud and ratchet 

I'm sure i have a lot but can't think of many right now 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists