BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ghetto Annoyance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:48pm
Yes, Chest or random tats all down the arms and legs..
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Beautiful Black Women with chest tattoos
Only if they are big and green. Looks like an extra set of big ass veins.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:48pm
-My old boo was THAT stereotypical black dude who YELLS at the characters in the movie at the theater. Seeing Jeepers Creepers 2 was our first and last time seeing a movie. I was like..this cant be real life. wtf!

- My friend, bless her heart, doesn't realize her surroundings at times. We were at a small ass area of a sushi restaurant and she is YELLING us this story "BAY-BEH..when I say he ATE my ass.. he ATE" complete with a hand clap in between each word. Ermm. She's done things like this a # of times

-Went out to eat, friend announces "um, she's not getting a tip from me; I aint got tip money" ..."then you didn't have dining-out money either.. Stern Smile".

I wish I could show yall some vidoes of this girl I know.. but yeah right LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

-My old boo was THAT stereotypical black dude who YELLS at the characters in the movie at the theater. Seeing Jeepers Creepers 2 was our first and last time seeing a movie. I was like..this cant be real life. wtf!

- My friend, bless her heart, doesn't realize her surroundings at times. We were at a small ass area of a sushi restaurant and she is YELLING us this story "BAY-BEH..when I say he ATE my ass.. he ATE" complete with a hand clap in between each word. Ermm. She's done things like this a # of times

-Went out to eat, friend announces "um, she's not getting a tip from me; I aint got tip money" ..."then you didn't have dining-out money either.. Stern Smile".

Just what people want to hear when they are eating fish.LOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:34am
My cousin's teen daughter can't stand still. The girl drops it in the grocery store, in line at the gym and in the hospital emergency room waiting area. . . Any damn where. Dead
Twerking In The Grocery Store?!?! | Vlog #70

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:47am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I went out to lunch with a classmate the other day, and this heffa pulled some Crystal's hot sauce FROM OUTTA HER JACKET POCKET.

I kinda jokingly asked her if she walks around with hot sauce in her pocket all the time, and loud as hell she goes, "Uh uh girl, they don't be having Crystal's in here and I only fukc with Crystal's".

She was soooooo loud...people literally turned to look at us.

I wished I could have dug a hole.
LOLLOLLOLLOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:41am
nvm

Edited by bunzaveli - Feb 05 2014 at 4:43am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:01am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:01am
Black women smacking GUM!! hate that GHETTO sh*t and I only hear and see my peoples doing this shat!!! and don't look at them they do it louder and harderErmm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:38pm
lol, when I used to chew gum (1984???) I would get upset that I couldn't pop it LOL. It's a skill I guess.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic