Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting rid of Stretch marks and scars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ebonynicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebonynicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 1:49pm
Keep me posted please. I wanna see if it works
Sponsored Links

atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2012 at 2:27pm
I got micro needling done and I see improvements
honeydrips75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeydrips75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 9:57pm
Dudu osun black soap.
ColumbiasPrincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColumbiasPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by charchar charchar wrote:

At the moment I'm following jean's stretch mark cure. Basically you mix a small bit of aloe vera with st ives scrub, massage it into damp skin with a massage brush. You have to go round in circles for a good 5-8 minutes and the skin will go slightly red. After that rinse and massage in st ives collegen/elastin. It must be done 3-4 a week to see improvements. Looking on the site the testimonials look good and I think they are honest.

I have been doing this off and on for years now (about 4) and I have def. seen improvements and I have pregnancy stretchmarks from hip to hip, beginning of groin to slightly above belly button but (and I owe it to this routine) they are so soft now (when I am not in one of my obesity stages, i.e. below 200 pounds as I am 5'9) you can barely see them and you can't see them at all in low light..

Unfortunately I have either forgotten about the aloe vera or it wasn't in the old version I read. I will have to try the aloe vera. I am also going to try it with Palmer's firming butter (mainly because I can't find the St. Ives collagen and Elastin barely anymore) which also has collagen and elastin as well as shea butter, vit. E, and Co-Q10. Although probably not in super high amounts that can be fixed with extra collagen and elastin!
mia123456789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mia123456789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2012 at 12:22pm

try invicible scar ..it's really effective... i myself am experienced to that ... i have these acne scars on my face from years... i couldn't find any remedy or any product that could vanish them ... i got to know about this product from different skin care forums and then looked forward in getting to know about it ... i bought this product hoping that i've spent on the right product ...and trust me .... it was worth buying this product... i can see a great difference in my skin now within a month ...it's like there had never been those uglyish scars on my face ... i'd recommend you to try this product ...good luck :)

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2012 at 11:46pm
Idr where I was writing b4, but Retin A has done wonders on my stretch marks. They have faded sooooo much, theyre almost gone. Unless u were looking, u wouldnt see them Big smile
impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 10:48pm
thanks for this...I have stretch marks on my arms and have been looking for a remedy. 
Sarah37672 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah37672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:07pm
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream - http://mhlnk.com/0B887F27
the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well
Wyghtham85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyghtham85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:48am
Healthy skin relies upon a healthy body so in order to remove stretchmarks a healthy diet plan containing lots of foods with fatty acids and antioxidants in them ought to be consumed. Cold water fish, items made from whole grains and fresh vegetables and fruits are good instances of these types of foods.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:10pm
Elancyl stretch marks cream has been working for me. I have stretch marks on my butt for 15 years and they seem to be fading. I have been using it since late August this year but sometimes I would forget to use and when I did it was once a day. I have been using it twice a day for a month.
The bottle lasts a while but it's almost impossible to get it in the US; I had to buy it from Zitomer in NYC
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic