BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Getting rid of my Dark Spots from Acne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
willowy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willowy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:40am
I agree that using sunscreen is important if you want to get rid of dark spots but the problem I had was that the high SPF sun creams left my face looking white and pasty.

This article on dark spots on black skin is worth a read.

http://ebonny.hubpages.com/_HR1/hub/DarkSpots   

It talks about using tinted sunscreens and even if the tint doesn't match your skin colour exactly you can rectify it with make up. Also some useful advice and tips on avoiding sun exposure and how this is a preventative against more dark spots forming.
Sponsored Links

gigiglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigiglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:57am
I don't know if anyone mentioned this already, but Neutrogena rapid clear pads are the business! I always get dark spots whether I pick my acne or not and the scars take forever to fade or they never do. I had some old scars from months ago and started using these things and every week the spots get lighter. This stuff definite faded acne scars fast, and prevents acne. I use 2 a day if i'm washing my face like i should.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 12:07pm
Ladies, daily use of vitamin c on skin will change its life and quickly get rid of hyperpigmentation!

Acids really are the way to go when it comes to PIH (Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation)
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Ladies, daily use of vitamin c on skin will change its life and quickly get rid of hyperpigmentation!

Acids really are the way to go when it comes to PIH (Post Inflammatory yHyperpigmentation)
which vitamin c product are you using.
janineann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janineann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:25am
hey guys..
worry no more.. there are new product coming soon that can cure 90 % of your skin infections.. 
this product will be launching this year and i cant wait to try it.. i attend their convention talking about this Jarvis cosmetics and its really interesting, the target of this product is the immune system of the skin.. check them out for yourself.. jarviscosmetics.com
Lordess89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordess89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Blossoming Blossoming wrote:

I have been using Murad Age Spot and lightening treament for about two months. it is a little expensive, but it's the best product I have ever used. My dark spots and freckles are gone! I wanted to keep my freckles, but I had to sacrifice them for clear even skin. I tried post before and after pics, but i don't know how.Unhappy

I swear by Murad as well. I usually see results in a couple weeks as well. I use their Truth Serum and it never fails. It's expensive but worth every penny. I always get compliments about my skin when I'm religiously using it. It also brightens and the skin looks amazing.

Edited by Lordess89 - Feb 07 2014 at 4:52pm
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:12am
Hi!   you can try this for getting rid of dark spots from acne.
-Wash your face two times daily.
-Always use best quality products.
-Use sunscreen.
-Serum is also good for it.
-Drink more water.
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:15am
Hi!you can try these tips-
-Wash your face two times daily.
-Always use best quality products.
-Use sunscreen.
-Serum is also good for it.
-Drink more water.
Giom54878963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giom54878963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:52am
Pure chimp super one is good for having no spots any more.Use 1/2 a spray a day and it will help to moisturise the skin of people with spots.
Denz alberjo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denz alberjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:17am
Guys for further information on this topic please visit 

http://healthncare.info/dark-circles-treatment-natural-home-remedies/

you people will find a high quality stuff.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic