FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting rid of my Dark Spots from Acne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JungleDrum View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JungleDrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 8:45am

Blossoming : Go to tinypic.com and upload your pics. Then copy and past the link here and post.

Sponsored Links

Blossoming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossoming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 2:27pm
Thanks. Big%20smile

I hope I did it right and you ladies can see the difference.

Before

After

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossoming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 2:29pm
My second pic is a little orange lol but my skin is clear and even! I love Murad now! 
PhatNat1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhatNat1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2009 at 9:31pm
i have 3 big aloe vera plants in my back yard and i didnt know it was could do that LOL ty
JungleDrum View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JungleDrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2009 at 2:15pm

Blossoming: You're welcome and congrats on your results! What Murad products did you use specifically?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossoming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 1:21am
I use Murad Age Spot and Lightening treatment for my acne spots. For some reason this gel diminished my pores and reduced the oil production. It also leaves my skin with a shiny glow (sometimes it's good, sometimes it's annoying). And I also used Intense Wrinkle Reducer. I don't think I needed the last product, but I'm 36 and I don't want to look like some of my family members. It's all in the genes. They never took care of their skin and it shows. :(
campusgrl09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campusgrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 7:33pm
I just bought some murad today, thats what the lady at sephora the store recommended as well, so hopefully I get good results as well b/c this stuff was expensive!
tinkerbell94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkerbell94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2009 at 7:09pm

To get rid of dark spots yes retin-a and hydroq is the best. I mix them together on the spot and poof within two weeks gone, I also use ultra black soap that I got at wal-mart I know itís not real black soap but it works to exfoliate which is the point. Oh yea forgot about the microbrasion cloth I use which is the truth you actually see the dead skin, so thatís my routine.

Kim81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by campusgrl09 campusgrl09 wrote:

I just bought some murad today, thats what the lady at sephora the store recommended as well, so hopefully I get good results as well b/c this stuff was expensive!

Murad works great for me, they also have a serum that lightens acne marks that works pretty good.
BlackDon'tCrack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDon'tCrack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2009 at 3:08pm
Does anyone know if there's anything out there that exists that is STRONGER than Aloe Vera gel? I need something stronger in order to get rid of my dark acne marks/scars.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>