Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting rid of my Dark Spots from Acne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
kitty32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 4:32pm

I used Esoterica and it worked for me.

Sponsored Links

nack.josef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nack.josef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by MadamButterfly MadamButterfly wrote:

I'm an avid acne picker. (Im tryna get outta that) But my last breakout left a lot of dark spots on my face. So, I google different ways to get rid of dark acne spot. A LOT of them recommended expensive treatment like liquid chemical peels and other kinda crazy things that sounded expensive and required a doctor.
I run across a way that says pure aloe vera get rids of acne spots  http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Help-Remove-Acne-Scars&id=436609 (which some of you may be familiar with) So my parents have a million aloe vera plants and decided to give it a try. I cleaned my face wih Ultra Glow Black Soap and after that I broke of a piece of Aloe Vera because Black Soap can be drying. I opened it up and spread it on my acne prone surfaces on my face. (don't attemt this if you think you may be allergic) It acted as a moisturizer and a toner. I left it on my face for a few hours then cleaned it off with Clean and clear astringent. I used this method for 4 days and I already am seeing the spots fade. l seriously couldnt believe it. I one huge pimple on my face and its just about gone, it dried up.
This is definitely somthing I'll be keeping up with. Black soap, Astringent and Aloe Vera are my claim to fame right now. lol

Thanks for sharing you a very informative and vluable information about getting ris of dark spot from acne.I am too try for this.If it does works i will be a lucky person.
Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dehinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2009 at 11:54pm
Good infoThumbs%20Up

Edited by Dehinds - Jan 19 2009 at 11:55pm
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2009 at 11:30pm
Ok lemme go get me some pure aloe vera. I've been trying to clear my face from these stupid dark spots. I've been using black soap and it has been making a difference and I've not been breaking out as much since I've been using it, but I'm looking to use it alongside with something else that'll speed up the process, like a cream or something. But I'll be trying this aloe vera. Thanks.
Scorn_Dem17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scorn_Dem17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 6:52pm
What about a lemon lightening cream?
Blessn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blessn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 4:00pm
I tried using the home TCA peels 20% on my dark spots and after one peel my dark spots are extremely light.  I am now using the Aloe Vera Gel and they are almost completely gone. I do think it was more of the TCA, but the 100% gel has finished what it left behind Clap
deanna332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deanna332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2009 at 5:05pm
I do hear Aloe Vera is good, but I haven't tried it myself. I have been using Garnier Frutise moiturizer with Viatimin C and a SPF of 28 since Sept. 08. It cleared my face up completely along with PanOxl fach wash. The moisturizer is heavy, but when using it along with something drying it's great. it took about 3mths for my skin to clear completly from all the scars. The pic in my avatar was taken about a month after using the combination and when I tell you I had serious ugly acne and scars, I'm probably just being nice because my face HORRIBLE.
fabulouslacewig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulouslacewig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2009 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Blessn Blessn wrote:

I tried using the home TCA peels 20% on my dark spots and after one peel my dark spots are extremely light.  I am now using the Aloe Vera Gel and they are almost completely gone. I do think it was more of the TCA, but the 100% gel has finished what it left behind Clap

Ok what's TCA peels??I need something cuz I hate these dk spots on my faceAngryAngry and I want to be able to not have to use make up one dayBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile!!!!!
augustinbo0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote augustinbo0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2009 at 9:46am
what kind of aloe vera the plant? where do u get it and how u sue it
val_eij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val_eij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2009 at 2:55am
Originally posted by augustinbo0 augustinbo0 wrote:

what kind of aloe vera the plant? where do u get it and how u sue it

i wanna know too...and where do i get black soap??
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic