Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting rid of my Dark Spots from Acne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MadamButterfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MadamButterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting rid of my Dark Spots from Acne
    Posted: Dec 24 2008 at 2:52pm
I'm an avid acne picker. (Im tryna get outta that) But my last breakout left a lot of dark spots on my face. So, I google different ways to get rid of dark acne spot. A LOT of them recommended expensive treatment like liquid chemical peels and other kinda crazy things that sounded expensive and required a doctor.
I run across a way that says pure aloe vera get rids of acne spots  http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Help-Remove-Acne-Scars&id=436609 (which some of you may be familiar with) So my parents have a million aloe vera plants and decided to give it a try. I cleaned my face wih Ultra Glow Black Soap and after that I broke of a piece of Aloe Vera because Black Soap can be drying. I opened it up and spread it on my acne prone surfaces on my face. (don't attemt this if you think you may be allergic) It acted as a moisturizer and a toner. I left it on my face for a few hours then cleaned it off with Clean and clear astringent. I used this method for 4 days and I already am seeing the spots fade. l seriously couldnt believe it. I one huge pimple on my face and its just about gone, it dried up.
This is definitely somthing I'll be keeping up with. Black soap, Astringent and Aloe Vera are my claim to fame right now. lol
Sponsored Links

Divalyshus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divalyshus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2008 at 7:54pm
Ooh I need to try this!
MadamButterfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadamButterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2009 at 4:19pm
Hey I'm from Alabama too! But yeah it's worth the try. Aloe vera is real good for the skin.
lashayrhena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lashayrhena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2009 at 10:35am

my neighbor said aloe vera plants helped her acne too...

sdiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2009 at 12:08pm
retin a and 4% hydroquinone cream
kitty32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 12:15pm
Retin A is the truth. It took away my acne and dark spots. I swear by it.

I used hydroquinine cream,mixed with shea butter. If you use lighterners without anything to cut the strength down,you'll wind up with the zebra effect.
XCellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XCellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 1:35pm
is that true?^

cause im using hydroquine 8 percent and retin a together
oatsnhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oatsnhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 1:55pm
what products with hydroquine are you all using?  i'm desperately looking for something that works.  do you any of you still use fair and white? i remember people on here use to rave about it and now i don't here too many good things about it. 
Carling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 2:11pm

Esoterica has 2%  hydroquine and you can get it at Wal-mart. 

kitty32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2009 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by XCellz XCellz wrote:

is that true?^

cause im using hydroquine 8 percent and retin a together

It did for me. My face was getting lighter than my neck. I had to cut the hydroquinine with either a moisturizer or a bit of shea butter. After that,my skin toned evened out much better.

Retin A takes a long time by itself,but it is the truth. It really cleared my skin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic