Getting rid of Comcast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 2:49pm
Make sure to get a receipt with the serial numbers . Comcast will claim to you fail to return a remote and charge 200 bucks . I can't wait to join the fraud lawsuit . Google lawsuits and complaints .
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Lmao no, do you?! Cuz I need a real hook up.

When I get home I'm gonna look into everything suggested. My goal is to have this xfinity equipment out of here by tomorrow morning since my last bill posts Monday. They're not getting me for another month.

3 years and counting.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:04pm
Ya'll can send Pookie and 'nem around this way as well.  It's bad enough my dope ass bootlegger disappeared.  I think the feds got himCry
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 5:56pm
Had to call them a few days, to confirm ,all if equipment i have,because they been charging me for a small non HD box , I gave back to them ,almost a year ago, I let her know, they can clearly see what I am using, with that. Being said , she credited my account!! I sure do miss my "Black Box Days"
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:23pm
I'm also stuck in a comcast monopoly here in Boston. How is this legal??
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

You don't know pookie and dem???

Thumbs Up....girrrrrrrrl yes!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by leftywefty leftywefty wrote:

I'm also stuck in a comcast monopoly here in Boston. How is this legal??

That's what I want to know!!! I talked to the people at best buy for like 15 min about howuch we all hate Comcast. It's not the service itself but the customer service and monopoly. I really want UVerse.

I miss black boxes too...ok so this is what's funny...

I decided that the cable in the bedroom is never used so why not just get an antenna to pick up cbs, abc, cw, etc.
before I hooked up the antenna, I attempted to use a regular coaxial cable as an antenna and only two channels worked. Hardcore white PICS and playboy tv. I was like whaaa...I did the auto channel search and bam a chick is getting bukake'd.

I pick up all the channels in HD with an antenna so I'm sticking to that in there. That's one less dollar going to the man.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:44pm
And what is pookie doin for y'all??? Atl pookie needs to come flip a switch in here.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:48pm
i never understood how people have so much trouble with comcast
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

And what is pookie doin for y'all??? Atl pookie needs to come flip a switch in here.

Pookie came to install cable in my salon on a legit call, I was JOKING and made a remark about "I wouldn't be mad if he put it in for free batted my lashes Embarrassed...then walked my butt back in to do what I do. Pookie comes in a after installation and tells me that I have to contact him if it breaks and I can't get premium channels. Don't know how Pookie does what he does, but he works for Comcast and can hook it up for free somehow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic