Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Getting older

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 2:44pm
At 29 I feel more immortal and more controlling of my destiny and realizing that the god in me is the same up aboveso I know I AM. I'm not emotional as I use to be but I care for everyone but in an impersonal way. I eat better and take care of myself better and meditate a lot more. I put childish bs alone. My choices in women changed and I'm not open to dating outside my race. I no longer care for the common man cause because its higher regime that controls the thinking. I think wider and bigger more. So growing older has helped my perspective on life and the challenges it present. I'll troll a lot less for now on.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

how old were you/general when you/general got interest in retirement saving? I think I got interested too early LOL.

eta: sorta a good thing I guess
mid to late twenties

now its like im obssessed with it

like what can make me money when im old

savings are cool, but maintaining a steady stream of income in old age is crucial
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:23pm
I haven't thought of it yet.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

how old were you/general when you/general got interest in retirement saving? I think I got interested too early LOL.

mid to late twenties

savings are cool, but maintaining a steady stream of income in old age is crucial

lol
I didn't really worry about it /obsessed, but I was very interested.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:17pm
I definitely wasn't worried about that at 25 lol. Never even thought about what I'd do or have at retirement age.

shoot, I used to say I hoped I would die before I was 45 because I didn't want to get OLD.. now, I'm hoping there was nobody up there listening LOL

I was interested in finance though. But not nec. worried about having enough money when I reach 75.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 16 2014 at 5:19pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:18pm

mid to late twenties

lol
I didn't really worry about it /obsessed, but I was very interested.

Lol

But you caking it like the bakers though purp

More than likely I'm going to retire in Africa,

Just tryna get these ten acres then I can get to building my country estate, vineyard orchard and manicured gardens and all
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:20pm

Lol

But you caking it like the bakers though purp

yeah yeah that's it LOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:23pm
Retirement
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:29pm
I'm stubborn as heck. But, I'm learning not to be as stubborn.
I feel like when I'm around men that I'm interested I see my real self more. and I hate thatCry
I'm more attractive and I know it and it feels great.
A  couple of years ago I could watch the most horrific ish and not bat an eye. Now I cry about everything.
Never really kept in contact with good friends, but now I am trying.
I'm still worried about what people think but to a lesser a extent.
I seen religion for what it is, and I look a people individually instead of generalize more often then not.

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:38pm
I'm glad I don't deal with a lot of the insecurities that I did before, less patience for bullshyt, sitting at home with Netflix trumps clubbing nowadays LOLEmbarrassed

BUT........

I can't watch a good movie without falling asleep in the middle of it like I used to. 

Sad.

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon