BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Getting older

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I was discussing this with a friend yesterday. What stuff have you noticed about yourself that you used to do with ease/be non phased about but now seems a right pain in the arse...maybe due to age?

Me: I can't drink socially without paying the price of murderous hangovers that take days to recover

Going to bed late...I pay the price when I'm at work and can't stay up

Going out clubbing...I have to really prepare myself mentally. I prefer going to meals and being tucked up in bed before midnight

I have become quite judgemental and old in thinking "she must be freezing in that mini dress without tights" "did her parents see what she's wearing"

I worry far more about the state of The world and where we are all heading. If I think about it for too long I feel breathless

I spend hours comparing house and car insurance. Heck I'm even interestes in coupons

I buy shoes with a bum face "can I walk in them" argh

Finding a very faint chin hair on my chin chin hasn't helped lol.

lol

most of this applies to me
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 2:44pm
At 29 I feel more immortal and more controlling of my destiny and realizing that the god in me is the same up aboveso I know I AM. I'm not emotional as I use to be but I care for everyone but in an impersonal way. I eat better and take care of myself better and meditate a lot more. I put childish bs alone. My choices in women changed and I'm not open to dating outside my race. I no longer care for the common man cause because its higher regime that controls the thinking. I think wider and bigger more. So growing older has helped my perspective on life and the challenges it present. I'll troll a lot less for now on.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

how old were you/general when you/general got interest in retirement saving? I think I got interested too early LOL.

eta: sorta a good thing I guess
mid to late twenties

now its like im obssessed with it

like what can make me money when im old

savings are cool, but maintaining a steady stream of income in old age is crucial
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:23pm
I haven't thought of it yet.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

how old were you/general when you/general got interest in retirement saving? I think I got interested too early LOL.

mid to late twenties

savings are cool, but maintaining a steady stream of income in old age is crucial

lol
I didn't really worry about it /obsessed, but I was very interested.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:07pm

mid twenties

saving in general, when I was 19
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:08pm

I'm worried about

you have to come to realization that you need to make around what you currently make for say 20 to 25 years every year after you retire

Edited by SamoneLenior - Feb 16 2014 at 5:09pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:17pm
I definitely wasn't worried about that at 25 lol. Never even thought about what I'd do or have at retirement age.

shoot, I used to say I hoped I would die before I was 45 because I didn't want to get OLD.. now, I'm hoping there was nobody up there listening LOL

I was interested in finance though. But not nec. worried about having enough money when I reach 75.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 16 2014 at 5:19pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:18pm

mid to late twenties

lol
I didn't really worry about it /obsessed, but I was very interested.

Lol

But you caking it like the bakers though purp

More than likely I'm going to retire in Africa,

Just tryna get these ten acres then I can get to building my country estate, vineyard orchard and manicured gardens and all
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:20pm

Lol

But you caking it like the bakers though purp

yeah yeah that's it LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training