Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Getting older

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:08am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

In my late thirties, an I notice I don't put much stock in the opinions
of younger folks anymore, (no shade) because when I look back, I seriously didn't
know sh*t in my teens & early twenties compared to what I know now,
and what I will know in the years to come.

A few of my buddies,
my age an older love to date younger women, but I find it hard to carry
on a conversation with them and find myself feigning connections them.

ive always had a hard time dating younger chicks

i had a no under 26 policy for yeaaaaaaaaars and i agree with you to an extent

however ive been pleasantly surprised

i also get why older men dating younger women, lets face it, they more supple (im not saying all) but in most cases. a tit feels like a tit and not a deflated stretched out piece of rubber etc (im being dramatic but you get the idea) and some men find dealing with women their age to be less malleable and less likely to succumb to their bullsh*t

i do have no patience for bullsh*t though..

I agree 100%. It's such an anomaly, because older women often come with lots of ba ge and some underlying need to compete with their younger counterparts. My ex is older than me, and the ba ge and personality issues that begun to surface deep into our relationship took a large toll as well.
Don't get me wrong, I definitely appreciate the un-depreciated value of a young woman's physique, but the mental exercise required to sustain a relationship seems to outweigh it. I suppose it's easier when you're wealthy or don't mind expending resources in order to avoid all that. Just give them the credit card to forgo prolonged conversations. LoL, I haven't quite gotten there yet, but looking forward to see what the future holds.

Edited by trudawg - Feb 16 2014 at 10:09am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:10am
i meant 'i dont have patience'

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Do i even qualify to post in this thread? ConfusedLOLStern Smile

If you an early 90's child yes(90-95).CryCry

Edited by Lilaca - Feb 16 2014 at 10:13am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:13am
Lol LiteBrite! It was so sudden. I got thee cramp of my life that year too. It was just one but it was powerful, tears in my eyes, took me to my knees lol. So painful you laugh at how you reacted?

I'm a liiiittle more open, almost friendly. I was so shy as a kid, I missed out on so much
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:17am
Im turning 26. I have more patience and im not as awkward with the public. I am starting to feel "the clock". I often find myself staring at newborns/toddlers with plots to kidnap them
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:53am
Tru and Afro, so yall date older women? (/pause... don't get your hopes up LOL)j/k

I used to be the same way about dating only older men.

eta: I know I used pause incorrectly.LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 16 2014 at 10:54am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:56am

yes i do purp

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:00am
Absolutely, but now my age limit is child-bearing age. Menopause is no joke to be around, lol

Edited by trudawg - Feb 16 2014 at 11:00am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:01am
 you know I'm playing Afro. I added that part before someone called me thirsty LOL

I know your plate (and bed) is already FULL!! lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Absolutely, but now my age limit is child-bearing age. Menopause is no joke to be around, lol

ouch??
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair