Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGet this off my chest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get this off my chest
    Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:43pm
Well I think she's really pretty but the get up she had on 106th, seriously hurt me to my heart because seriously I thought she was a good female rapper with some good lyrical content with room for improvement, when she first came out but you know what, with all this Harajuku Barbi crud she's going to become a gimick just like the rest of them and she won't be taken seriously
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by KimCay KimCay wrote:

The word HATER is annoying me. So today I was chilling with my home girls and they were talking about Nikki Minaj so they LOVE her and they asked my opinion on i guess her 106 appearance yesterday [yall know i don't watching that dumb crap] so anyway they pulled it up online so I was like she looks like a straight up clown. So she goes oh "Stop hatin on her cuz you want to be like that" So i was like why the hell would i want to be an ignorant fool that dresses like a clown always talks about sex with a nasaly micky mouse voice with artificially inflated body parts? I just DONT like her, hell i don't even like rap outside of Kanye, Drake, and Jay-Z. So how is that hating? If i told them I don't like Britney Spears it would just be like oh yeah me too.. smh. I need to start hanging out with people with similar mind sets as me.. because these broads like look up to Nikki and too me she shows nothing positive to me IMO she's just a pretty face who got lucky. 

words of a hater ...
Prod1galSon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:47pm

The word HATER is annoying me. So today I was chilling with my home girls and they were talking about Nikki Minaj so they LOVE her and they asked my opinion on i guess her 106 appearance yesterday [yall know i don't watching that dumb crap] so anyway they pulled it up online so I was like she looks like a straight up clown. So she goes oh "Stop hatin on her cuz you want to be like that" So i was like why the hell would i want to be an ignorant fool that dresses like a clown always talks about sex with a nasaly micky mouse voice with artificially inflated body parts? I just DONT like her, hell i don't even like rap outside of Kanye, Drake, and Jay-Z. So how is that hating? If i told them I don't like Britney Spears it would just be like oh yeah me too.. smh. I need to start hanging out with people with similar mind sets as me.. because these broads like look up to Nikki and too me she shows nothing positive to me IMO she's just a pretty face who got lucky. 
Sounds like hate to me. Just saying.
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:49pm
Also sounds like your friends are falling for the dumb gimmicks as any other kids around their age......they would be her target audience, so I guess its working.......*sigh*

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:51pm

But how is that hating?? If you don't like someone and you have SPECIFIC reasons that you don't like them your hating?? I can't dislike someone anymore?? wheredeydodatat?? I don't like my cousin because she is pretentious and obnoxious.. is that hating? NO. 
I can under stand not liking her music but you went into personal attacks and all. So when it comes to personal attacks those are signs of Haterism. LOL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:53pm

Originally posted by Prod1galSon Prod1galSon wrote:

But how is that hating?? If you don't like someone and you have SPECIFIC reasons that you don't like them your hating?? I can't dislike someone anymore?? wheredeydodatat?? I don't like my cousin because she is pretentious and obnoxious.. is that hating? NO. 
I can under stand not liking her music but you went into personal attacks and all. So when it comes to personal attacks those are signs of Haterism. LOL

Because those are parts of her character that SHE puts out there.. so if that is something that someone dislikes then how is that hating?
OK
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:53pm
I firmly believe the term "hater" needs to be retired come 2010. im sick of it as well.
geisha!girl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:55pm
no booboo not hatin, hating to me is like, ehh she aint no barbie, im cuter than her, she nothin, she ugly , she only cute wit all that get up, but no, your speaking of her as an entertainer and a fan and you just dont like her, not your cup of tea, but say Trina came and started talking trash, that to me is hating
datigress2005 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:56pm
You were right in saying that she looked like a damn fool on 106th and park.

I like her.  I even have her mixtape but she was wrong for that.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 4:56pm
people need to acknowledge the hatred they have in their souls, and come to grips with the fact they are haters.

haters love trying to run from the truth, its like alcoholism, hoeism, or chicks with bad vajayjay, know one wants to admit the truth.

haters would like you to believe their no such thing as hating in the 09, but you dont have me fooled.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic