BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 43444546>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

gyallllllllllllllllllllllll have you heard the "it'll hurt" yet still they take big long cockys everynight?! SMMFH. Cervical cancer is killing off Jamaican women but naahhhh they only come in when its too late.

Immaculate Conception High School had those vag and peen STD pics posted up on the corridor by the 8th and 9th grade blocks (those nuns drove the fear into me- raas perhaps that's where it sll comes from)

yeah!! or they dont want any doctor looking up their coochie, yet they give it to the first strange man  that comes along. smh.
How yu gon' be a diva with a smelly vaggie?Confused

and rawwwwwwww at that. Mercy! If you look in the HIV thread pebbles is saying some stuff. I can tell you 'bout some gals who my bredrin meet online and they friggin with or without condoms (depending on if they have a dude or not, as if girls dont lie) but it's his and fe dem lives.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:19pm
yeah sandy, Diane walked among the lite brites

LOL

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:20pm
^^^^looks like they didn't play with them skirts. Every one of those skirts are below the knees. You will always have a fast Suzie that will roll up the waist.

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 27 2014 at 2:20pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:20pm
I wont lie though Di...you guys have a kick ass, world class orchestra. I was flooredClap!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:22pm
Oh my sh*tSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Lining up after lunch to resume classes. Maybe im even in that picShocked I see yard girl in the back

I'm an Immaculate bad gyal, unruly and cant tame.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I wont lie though Di...you guys have a kick ass, world class orchestra. I was flooredClap!!!!

Yuppppp and the choir, i was on the choir!! oh no suga nothing of the sorts Immaculate chicks are virtuous, never fought , never cursed perfect ladies never caught up in any scandal like some other high schools.  A true colonial girls school, they beat (not literally) the _____ out of us. But the trick was to wear the wrong brown socks so that you never got a sock tan so the big men would think you weren't a schoolers not that diane participated in such. (all high school children wear uniforms)

Oh and we sit on the ground in that white. EVER CLEAN!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Sandy, the blue and white is always right!!!!!! Best high school and best all girl's school in Ja! But whats the problem? The name, the STD pics? 

The nameLOLLOLLOL

It's Catholic run by nuns. Went to a catholic prep school too- Stella Maris and in the Bahamas- Mary Star of the Sea (few days). Oh Jesus i remember when my classmate made the sign of the cross with her left hand FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, we got a preaching for that one.CryCryCryCry
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:46pm
Y'all ruined my lunch Thumbs Up
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:47pm
Lo siento
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Y'all ruined my lunch Thumbs Up

I'm hungryCry i've had a handful of raisin and toothpaste and water all day. Im heading to my grandma's house now thoughBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 43444546>
  Share Topic