BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:46pm
Plantain leaves and sweet potato vinesShocked 

Finger test lololol, im a panty sniffer and proud. the bestie swears she could tell when shes getting a yeast infection by the smell.

hmmmm i had a coworker (ive spoken about her before) that has gone putrid but its a mix of B.O, unwashed clothes, vaggie etc but refuses to get a PAP done i almost convinced her, even our supervisor was urging me to stage an intervention. I know stories of 2 women (my friend told me- 1 was her mom, the other her boss) who later died from cervical cancer that were literally rotting from the insides, the smell was so bad she'd have to open a window but her boss forever had men running her down.

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wonder how many people have BV thinking a lil dove is gonna correct that......

But how though? Like nine days later how does one not recognize bv? Like, there's no way that's normal. Thats where sugabananas finger test comes in handy. If ur dry towel smells funky, ur not cleaning the problem lol.

I have smelled plenty people in public that smell terrible.....one lady smelled so bad I was like you need to ask your Dr for flagyl.....she was like what? I didn't wanna say yo speaker box is loud.....so I was like trust me.

Sandy you ever go behind someone in the bathroom and be like WTF!!!! I always have to comeout the stall and swing the door like 20 times for the funk to leave. There's no way for you to smell like that is you shower that morning.

I walk in and back out...

I feel like its not even a matter of showering.....I honestly feel like BV is way more common than people realize.....mugs out her walking around smelling like spoiled salmon when its just a 10 pill fix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:50pm
Cry
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I have announced "that was not me" when I had to use the bathroom after a woman with a stank vagina

See^^^ when the toilet is messy i do that, folks not going to wonder if i have indoor plumbing at my house.
CryCry and suga swinging the door fiftyumpteen times. I'll just walk right into the male bathroom.

What is it about public bathroom that brings out the worst in folks? DeadDead

BV is undiagnosed yes- thats why so many men and women believe its normal for vaggies to smell bad or fishy etc

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 27 2014 at 1:53pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:53pm

ever see a sh*t painting?

where it looks like someone pointed their ass at the walls and just blew out?

I have walked in on that twice

once I had to go so bad (pee) that I didn't notice until I started peeing

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 27 2014 at 1:53pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 1:56pm

i HATE YOUUUUU. ive seen it twice - high school and uniStarStar

Ive seen the poo on the stall divider/wall wipe yes but there's toilet paper in the stalls (and im thinking its not freshly replaced, the roll has been there awhile so howwwww?) the persons could have used their own undies if the situation got desperate
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Plantain leaves and sweet potato vinesShocked 

Finger test lololol, im a panty sniffer and proud. the bestie swears she could tell when shes getting a yeast infection by the smell.

hmmmm i had a coworker (ive spoken about her before) that has gone putrid but its a mix of B.O, unwashed clothes, vaggie etc but refuses to get a PAP done i almost convinced her, even our supervisor was urging me to stage an intervention. I know stories of 2 women (my friend told me- 1 was her mom, the other her boss) who later died from cervical cancer that were literally rotting from the insides, the smell was so bad she'd have to open a window but her boss forever had men running her down.

oh gawd....DeadDead
I have a sistren who says she hasnt ever done a pap because she is scared they will "find" something.

the first hiv test i did, the lady/nurse gave a pep talk after, and she showed me pics of peens that looked like they were rotting off, that she said women were still having sex with. apparently many women just turn off the lights, fvck, and never bother to look at the dacks.
cannot even fathomDead

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:05pm

its scary that women choose not to get paps

or go years with even going to the gyn

this is your health people
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:07pm
My sister had this friend that said she was popping the pimple on her dude dick......I was like Stern Smile "Bish them aint no damn pimple.....dick don't have acne"....and before y'all ask.....when she got pregnant she found out she had the herpe.....DeadCryDead

Oh but she low-key knew before that because his wife called and told her.....nicca told her she was lying cause she's mad.....I was like "Girl get checked immediately cause a bish aint gon say that unless she is stone crazy and even then....."

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Jun 27 2014 at 2:09pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:10pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:10pm
gyallllllllllllllllllllllll have you heard the "it'll hurt" yet still they take big long cockys everynight?! SMMFH. Cervical cancer is killing off Jamaican women but naahhhh they only come in when its too late.

Immaculate Conception High School had those vag and peen STD pics posted up on the corridor by the 8th and 9th grade blocks (those nuns drove the fear into me- raas perhaps that's where it sll comes from)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 46>