Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:38pm
lol @ wonder
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:44pm
I poop every morning before my shower and I don't know what y'all are talking about but I saw bowel
movements, showers and wanted to join the conversation.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Depending on the type of pooping that took place sometimes a shower is warranted. IJS. 

LMAO

And I'm team clean wash cloth each time. I refuse to reuse. 

I once saw an old lady wash her ass, got sh*t on the wash cloth, then reached up to wash her face with the same cloth

Dramatic example..But yeah..it was disturbing

Edited by Lite Brite - Jun 26 2014 at 5:51pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:01pm
that's why you have a different cloth for face, feet, body, butt, etc. Yes, you need 5 cloths to take a bath. lol

no joke I know someone who uses that many.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 26 2014 at 6:01pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

sweaty puss and ass are better suited for a toilet than a sink

I don't see how..sinks are meant to clean things.

yeah, your teeth

and hands and anything else.  if you clean up dog poop, baby poop, wipe up your own butt, vomit, etc you're going to wash your hands in the same sink that you brush your teeth in...my tooth brush and teeth don't make any contact with the sink.  I clean my sink all the time anyway because i hate tooth paste gook.

but now we're treading into "i don't wash my hands in the kitchen sink" territory.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 26 2014 at 6:04pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

wonder there is no way to get your sweaty snookum clean using the sink. No ma'am. You have to get all up in the crevices and lips. 

wonder  my then bestie ex bf washed his dick off in sinksDead including mine, each time he peed. he brought it up to the tap and all

But you can wash vagina all you do is get the container of water lather and rinse of the floor then mop up the floor or wipe with paper towels. 

why is his dick always needing to be washed in random homes???? DeadCry  and why not pee in the toilet first...im glad he's an EX for her sake.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:07pm

clean dog poop?  lol

ugh, trying experiencing an 8 week old puppy.  sh*t and pee everywhere.  it was weeks of hell to get him used to going on pads.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

And re the brushing the teeth thing...,

If you're only gonna brush once in the morning, it should be after you've eaten...... why have food sitting around in your mouth for another 14 or so hours?

Well I have toothpaste and toothbrush at work in my top drawer so maybe I'm in the oral hygiene minority

But who's doing that?Dead

Mixing germs , plaque and food and then letting it marinate all day. Cry

the lady in the opConfused hence me questioning why she brushed before eating, and if only brushing once in the morning and then at night, she should do it after breakfast
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Depending on the type of pooping that took place sometimes a shower is warranted. IJS. 

LMAO

And I'm team clean wash cloth each time. I refuse to reuse. 

I once saw an old lady wash her ass, got sh*t on the wash cloth, then reached up to wash her face with the same cloth

Dramatic example..But yeah..it was disturbing

Ma'am,

Can you explain to the class why, and how, you came to be watching an old lady washing her face, ass and vagina? Did she know you were there or was this a peeping Tom thingLOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 6:23pm
LMAO don't do me jam. I used to work at an assisted living home! She was aware
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 43>