Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:51pm
Lol at your sister Maysay. I've damn near fought over sheets so I understand lol.

Maysay, I am so intrigued by you. You're like a fancy hippie. 
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:52pm
I feel like the people that shower 50-11 times a day have the BO of a Seattle fish flinger.......Ya'll be funky like that?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:52pm
I shower as needed. 1-4 times a day. I'm a sweaty monster beast. I can't let sweat sit on my body for too long. Morning, night, after gym, before sex, after sex, just as needed. Shower in Lukewarm water and afterwards put oil on damp skin.

I take great care of my skin (thanks bhm). My skin is unusually soft and shiny. I think it's The collagen powder, vitamin c, water, and extra virgin coconut oil though.

Edited by creole booty - Jun 26 2014 at 3:52pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Yes, in the freezer! Apparently, it's supposed to freeze any bacteria or whatever...and bacteria is what causes smells. And there's the added bonus that any obvious dirt particles are easy to scrape off when they're frozen.

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 26 2014 at 3:56pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I feel like the people that shower 50-11 times a day have the BO of a Seattle fish flinger.......Ya'll be funky like that?

2 times = 50?LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:00pm
there's a lot of variables though...if you ride the train, if you have an active job, if you exercise...any of that stuff demands more than 1 shower per day.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:00pm
LOL this thread was great

Lol @ suga's honesty and the finger test

Lol @ TC being a weirdo air drying?

Lol @ electing to bathe without soap (if anyone said they choose to..I might have missed some info dodging ants in this nail shop :/ )

And why turn off the water when lathering? How long do you typically lather? Is this on some save the planet sh*t or save the money sh*t?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:02pm
And free bleeders should never leave the shower
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:03pm
that lady on one of those A&E people with problems shows did that...she made her big ass boyfriend turn off the water to lather. lol

I pay my water bill and i'm going to shower as comfortably as i feel like.  that is me time.  not me and the world's problems time.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 4:08pm
omg, lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 43>